State of flicker past 1.3.0

Do any flicker builds exist that can operate on budget gear (total cost of everything <10ex) and do 77-78 maps and normal Atziri relatively safely?

So far all the threads I've seen had builds with mirrored gear in every slot and Acuity.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Dec 22, 2014, 12:25:07 PM
"
Do any flicker builds exist that can operate on budget gear (total cost of everything <10ex) and do 77-78 maps and normal Atziri relatively safely?

So far all the threads I've seen had builds with mirrored gear in every slot and Acuity.

Im pretty sure you can do 77 - 78 maps with normal gear too.
Spoiler

This is my Reaver gear, which is quite average, and it clears 78 just fine. Flicker will do the same with same gear.(50k reave dps)If I use Abyssus (which is not necessary), i get up to 150k dps and just OS pretty much everything.

To atziri: this is merely a skill encounter as melee. Keep whilring blades on hotkey and just dodge her skills. Its a hit and run encounter as melee and I suggest using either Puncture or Viper strike as singletarget for atziri. Just lvl it in weapon swap.

Its doable on budget, but you need to find the right pieces then.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Thing with flicker is that you NEED to one shot packs, else you will deysnc like crazy.

I tried going CI Flicker on Torment, by lvl 68 I couldn't take the desync any longer and just deleted the character. It was insaaane, you hit your oos macro and nothing happens, then after 4 seconds you are returned two screens away.

So yeah, I think you need uber gear to not die, but if you are ok with dieing once every 10 maps, then it's doable with budget gear (Mark of the doubting knight can get you up to 70-74 maps probably.)

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info