Tormented Spawns

Anyone know if the following spirits have specific spawn locations/requirements?

Seditionist / Thief / Vaal Cultist

I am assuming Vaal only appears in corrupt maps, but they other 2 I can't think where they might be. Just need these 3 for the challenge.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I found a vaal cultist on The Battlefront normal so it can spawn on normal areas as well. I've no idea if location affects spawn chances at all, some are really rare though. I've still to find seditionist, thief and smuggler.
I found Seditionist, just Thief and Vaal Cultist to go.

Ran a bunch of corrupt maps, no joy on Vaal so far.

Has anyone found them yet? I'm going a bit nuts looking for them.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

I know i haven't found a vaal cultist yet. The others.. Not sure.. Have to check.

They seem to be more rare that cart boxes because i just found my first cart box at lvl 84 and no vaal cultist.

That's their rarity for people wondering.
Level 88, no Cart box, no Thief, no Cultist.

What a bloody mission it has been.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info