Races Start Tomorrow and Lots of PvP Updates

i misread karma koin as karma kaom

got me excited for no reason
[Removed by Support]
Glad to see pvp making a big move!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
Chris wrote:
Over the next couple of weeks, patches will come a little slower because we're running a skeleton crew over Christmas (Chatters has an important role).

What a glorious pun.
I was really hyped for this league and came back to PoE but now you gave me a reason more to leave.

1. PvP Events on Standard why not the new League where everyone would start new ?
2. Since the start of PoE there is a LLD community in standard
3. And another way to just win with good gear, skill doesnt matter here.

http://i.imgur.com/MTWlqgj.jpg Top Tier LLD Gear - try to win against one like this just with Low or Mid Gear.... no chance

But anyway have fun guys, i will check out the race ladder just to see the same top 3 every time...
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
"
TherosPherae wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Over the next couple of weeks, patches will come a little slower because we're running a skeleton crew over Christmas (Chatters has an important role).

What a glorious pun.

Chatters was named after our local laundromat. I went there today, in fact. It was recently ignited but didn't proliferate. After rerolling, it has a lot more cold res and better bandit choices.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 22, 2014, 2:08:46 AM
The CoD meta was short lived
"
I was really hyped for this league and came back to PoE but now you gave me a reason more to leave.

1. PvP Events on Standard why not the new League where everyone would start new ?

http://i.imgur.com/MTWlqgj.jpg Top Tier LLD Gear - try to win against one like this just with Low or Mid Gear.... no chance

But anyway have fun guys, i will check out the race ladder just to see the same top 3 every time...

What's stopping you to acquire similar gear? Dude, it's ARPG, gear will always be a factor. Unless you want everyone to start in similar gear in PvP.
IGN: Iworkeout
I'm surprised you even get awarded points for being dead and then killing somebody. Shouldnt count.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP blah, blah...

More PvP related info, bad luck again... We all know that's only a matter of time to go back to interesting info and renowing interest in the Game, maybe when we aproach 1.4 and developers begin to forget all the time wasted on PvP.

Anyway, enjoy your holidays, all the hard work done before 1.3 still makes of 2014 a glorious year. Thanks all.
"

basically you want to be in top 10 but don't wanna do as much as anyone else in top 10. legit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info