Multibox, IIQ, MF build, Tshot questions

Alright. Here goes nothing

1. From what I've seen GGG allows multiboxing 2 clients on one computer? Or is it you can RUN 2 clients at once, without multiboxing?

2. IIQ, what are the best ways and cap of IIQ

3. Am looking to make a summoner MF stacker. (open to other builds, since I will find this quite boring, but if multiboxing is allowed, seems easiest to manage as a 2nd)

4. IIR or IIQ? Problem I have with IIR is after a certain point it seems to drop only whites/blues. (strongbox) wondering what the cap on IIR before this happens. (when its happened the box has had +1000-1800% IIR

5. I understand Tshot builds focus around phys damage, so why do I see so many people use +weapon ele damage as well? Does it affect puncture?

Thanks to anyone willing to answer these. Have a great night to all :)

EDIT: also, links to MF builds would be great. Thanks. :)

and planning on going with this build for Tshot, for Uber Atziri runs. Using CoC for maps/dom. Will continue farming until I can afford a T1 Discharge set or maybe go flicker :P havent decided.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1027037
Last edited by ShockzzV13 on Dec 21, 2014, 9:30:33 PM
Actions cannot be automated. It's required that you use individual key presses to make actions. Beyond this, I have no info about multiboxing.
Where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.
but multiboxing isnt automated, you press the keys its just you dont have to click on each tab to do so. Either way the rule is I can work around it.. just wont be able to run maps with it, it'd be only for dom. (clicking a portal wont be hard once every 3 mins)
Regarding your question on IIQ and IIR, the efficiency for IIR generally seem to decrease when you exceed 500%. IIQ and IIR builds generally go for 150 IIQ and 400 IIR. This is quite a good MF build for instance

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058274
But it doesnt need to be self sustainable.. and thats only 200 IIR not much of a MF build if you ask me :S with no iiq
summoner is just a bad idea for MF
IGN TylordRampage
Your rarity/quantity does not affect boxes, chests, barrels, or any other object. They are running an elemental version.
5) Damage Auras and Heralds deal elemental damage, so weap ele damage will greatly benefit those
"
Malone wrote:

Can you elaborate on why? I've always been MF summoner and though it was quite effective. Never tried MF on another setup.
A kid playing computer games can never be — and never has been — hardcore.
"
ghoulars wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

Can you elaborate on why? I've always been MF summoner and though it was quite effective. Never tried MF on another setup.

Summoner mf is fine. Summoners are not so gear dependent but rather gem dependent so mf works pretty good. Totems are probably a bit easier for mf. Besides, any build can stack mf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info