Leveling Penalty? Evasion

So for some reason my evasion is getting lower and lower. I havent changed any gear. My lvl 69 Templar evasion was at 50. Now that Im level 73 my evasion is 46. I swear i havent changed any gear or changed the tree.
Your displayed evasion is calculated vs enemies of YOUR level. You have the same evasion vs the same enemies -- against a level 69 enemy, you will still have that 50%.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Is there any way to calculate the value vs lower level enemies? Once past level 80, knowing the value against your own level isn't worth much.
@Kurgosh
It actually stops at 80. So when you're lvl 81+, you always see your chance to evade/hit vs lvl 80 enemies. One of PoEs many undocumented features, though they've mentioned in the past in relevant patch notes when the cap was raised.
Last edited by Thalandor on Dec 22, 2014, 1:09:12 PM
"
Kurgosh wrote:
Is there any way to calculate the value vs lower level enemies? Once past level 80, knowing the value against your own level isn't worth much.
Accuracy Table.

Monster level on the left, find your accuracy down the row, approximate hit chance for that level.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info