So Mini Pin VS Siamese Short Hair... Who caught the fly?

So doing some cleaning before Xmas dinner had to put the two burgers in the bathroom because I was cleaning with some harsh chemicals. Suffice to say when I opened the patio door freaking fly entered the house. I tried to swap the nasty thing but time after time it evaded me until... Well I couldn't find it, placed my cat and dog in the bathroom and began to clean.

All of a sudden I hear something in the bathroom fall, the shower curtains screech and the water begin to run. When I opened the door my dog and cat had been chasing the damn fly, they were actually working together to get it!!! The cat jumped on the sink, the fly apparently was on the mirror while my dog had it's hind legs ready to jump.

I decided to watch... The cat jumped scaring the fly while the dog jumped high as well as the fly maneuvered down to the floor. It's as if the dog new the flies next move. Well I was certain the dog would just jump and bite but it didn't he actually waited. I grabbed a loose newspaper and swatted the fly. My dog and cat just looked at me... Really?

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
My cats brought a flying squirrel down from the attic one night right after I had gone to bed. Now cats being the creatures of torture that they are, they let it go and then proceeded to chase all over the bedroom including across my body.

I went to the stair and let the dog up. (We keep her downstairs so the cats food is safe from her.) She ran past me into the bedroom and before I could go back in, she ran past me, down the stairs.

I yelled at her to point out the squirrel was upstairs, but she already had it in her mouth. We put outside and tried to get the thing away from her, but she would have none of it and ate it whole.

Spoiler
Our dog is a shepherd hound mix. Great eyes, amazing nose and astounding hearing. Nothing gets past her.

Edit:
Spoiler
I use to have a Rottweiler, shepherd mix... I was fostering him until he was finally adopted. I would have kept him but I lived in a condo... No backyard. Miami is not animal friendly. I hate when people have huge dogs in a tiny condo... Anyways that dog was so smart... I miss him, name was jake. There's really nothing like a sheperd. So damn loyal...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
MoonYu telling horror stories again. :/
Min Pins always getting into mischief

Spoiler
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Min Pins always getting into mischief

Spoiler

Is that dog wearing your shorts?

Report Forum Post