WhiteBoy's 0.9.3 Pics

"
Chris wrote:
You can still attach up to five supports to a skill though - any more is just a silly uberskill with no identity to set players apart.

Wouldn't it be really expensive due to all the multipliers? So you'd be able to use it maybe four times but then you have no mana.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
You can still attach up to five supports to a skill though - any more is just a silly uberskill with no identity to set players apart.

Wouldn't it be really expensive due to all the multipliers? So you'd be able to use it maybe four times but then you have no mana.

That's right.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
The new support system is far better, in my opinion (I originally thought the change was going to be a terrible idea).

Previously, you could just pile on a lot of supports to get multiple effects and damage boosts. I had a Shock Nova witch that used 9 supports on that skill.

Now, you have more incentive for strategic use of skills and supports. You can have multiple versions of a skill, so you could support each of them to suit different scenarios. Supports also have a more noticeable impact on a skill's overall performance.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Nov 6, 2011, 11:33:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info