I need an opinion about my build for my shadow

Hi there

I am doing a flicker strike build,but i have really low dps and i dont know why

my skill tree:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAAv4NfA5ID6sQexEvEVARlha_GyUdTyepKgss4S0fNbk2PULDRnFHBkuuUzVW9VfJXfJjQ2qMbRltbG-ecFJwVnDVdwd943_GgwmHE4nTjAuMNo6KkBuVIJfQmZqaE5u1nKSio6LZpcumf6crpzSsZrDYsbO0DLVIuT65fL46wcXB88M6yBTKSth22VvbGttu29TfhOd06QLquutj7LDtQfLh8-r1b_b8

My weapon is : Maelström Razor Demon Dagger

Phisical damage: 41 -161
Properties
Spoiler

Quality: 0+20
Elemental Damage: 38-62
Attacks per Second: 1.2
Elemental Damage per Second: 60.0
Critical Strike Chance: 9.6

Mods
Spoiler

60% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
76% increased Physical Damage
Adds 38-62 Fire Damage
32% increased Critical Strike Chance
21% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

I am at level 68 and i only do with flicker strike 1000 dps :o I have linked with flicker strike melee splash, multistrike,added cold damage. I have 63% critical strike chance and a accuracy of 78%

i need help because i want to get more dps in the next levels but i dont know what passives should i take :o

and what can i do to increase my critical strike chance? i will get 130% more the increse critical strike chance gem and 80% from the flicker strike quality stats but i need a little more to get to 95% critical chance

If you guys need any more info about my character please tell me,i really need the help because my character is a little weak at this time.

Thanks! :D
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What is your crit multiplier at? (check the character page, offensive stats to get the value of this) If it's not like 300%+ you should consider the crit multiplier support gem it'll boost your damage by a lot given how high your crit chance is. Does Multistrike even work w/ Flicker Strike? (I'm honestly not sure, it is working if you get 3 Flicker Strikes back-to-back-to-back from one attack command) Blood Rage skill gem works REALLY well w/ Flicker Strike because kills you get grant Frenzy Charges, which can be spent to bypass Flicker Strike's internal cooldown (the Chaos damage to self is easy enough to deal with thanks to the leech life that Blood Rage gives you).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info