Help my witch zombie summoner!

Link meleesplash+multistrike to your Zombies. Buy you a Summon Raging Spirits and link the same to them.

Skill Minion Instability and spam Skelettons/Zombies in tricky Spots, since your minions are strong enough - then unskill it.

edit: Have a Aura like Hatred and or Haste

+ Skill -manareserve Aura notes to run both
Last edited by BigNerrik on Dec 21, 2014, 1:28:46 AM
I link meleesplash+multistrike early levels, and switch it to fight single target boss. Already unskill Minion Instability because the skeleton don't do enough damage when they die.

How should I link my spectre if i have a 5l?
You dont need to 5l spectre. 5l your Zombies or Summon Raging Spirits, like add fire+meele splash+multistrike+fast attack, thats better.

Thats my Skilltree in future:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHqH3T-1qRaqwGSRNsKPrr7riTpwgqmNkL-oAy0UVHiECmrJAzna426RpsJKoWb-Nq-tKPRpuh99dEBMy8TbkQl6rEhWC0DJMnHNzJPb-X8h7UIwW16NYi6pu1wzrKSm-egwlGcTBx3ahLeDpCUUeNvzB8fyvWihcvQqMksICkVdZk55rgU1JFneGIHaoaj_ba-wkZik2SI_aNfYPbVcY6WKyYBAdMs-yKa9t9GG0ZakPAVAj0vOrA40tX8bPYvf4Ktz5Bh6xHUUxXyQ186ro=

+minion instability atm

and atm my (crap) gear:

my links:

wand: add fire+Raise Spectre+Life leech

Helm: Hatred+Haste+Reduced Mana+Grace

Chest: SRS+multi+splash+spellecho

boots: zombies+multi+splash+fast attack

with lvl60 i've facerolled lvl66 maps

I dont use Skelletons btw, I only lvl them.

Zombies+Spectre+SRS and you shouldnt have any probs with lvl50+

Last edited by BigNerrik on Dec 21, 2014, 2:38:52 AM
Im now level 62 doing 66 maps too, thanks alot for sharing.
Will try to improve my build!
Without knowing too much about summoners, one thing that sticks out to me is that you should change your helmet. The benefits it brings to your minions are way too low. I imagine picking up a +2 minion level helmet would gain you much more. I don't know if Skullhead is ever good but life regen only helps if your zombies survive long enough and +10% block is only good if you already have a decent amount of block.
@niightroadz:
Your passive tree. Try to connect the zone between Grave Intentions and Conduit. This way you can get rid of the 3 points leading to Grave Intentions. No reason to go east from Deep Wisdom if you already went the other way around.
Melee Physical > Added Fire for your zombies. Use that over Added Fire.
Skullhead Helm is only so so and should only replace a +1/+2 minion helmet if you have Empower beyond level 1 and a 5 link. Zombies scale very well with levels, so levels are more important than whatever bonuses the Skullhead Helm can give you.
Your aura supports are off. Zombies scale best with Hatred, use that instead. You do not need Purity of Lightning. Purity of Elements (level 14) should bring your Spectres and Zombies to near cap.
For Raise Spectre, look for Undying Evangelist, Flame Sentinels, Undying Incinerator, Undying Alchemist, or Arc Mages. You can support them with Echo, Fast Cast, and Minion Damage. Their killing speed is pretty high.

"
You dont need to 5l spectre. 5l your Zombies or Summon Raging Spirits, like add fire+meele splash+multistrike+fast attack, thats better.

Don't 5 link your zombies, at least not unless one of the links is Empower. You are better off using a 4 link with +2 minion levels.
5 link Summon Raging Spirits if you are using a Staff that gives either +1/2 fire or +1 levels or both.
If you don't have it, 5 link your Raise Spectre. The 5th link would be. Echo, Fast Cast, Minion Damage, and Concentrated Area of Effect. If you do this, you will only be using Undying Evangelist, Flame Sentinels, Undying Incinerators, or Undying Alchemist. But your damage will be fairly insane.
Thanks for the tips. I understand how to link my zombies. They are killing fine, but im the one that keep dying if im not careful enough. I manage to solo merci dom though. So how can i help myself to stay alive?

For now, i'm also having problem with the high level gems while trying to stack iir.
Should I go iron reflexes or CI?

Current gear:

Skill build:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20Za9t9GOyKEVA1uacrHU8tH5UgXIrB86Kjf8Yvb9kTcLvsGMHF8h6_l8k9HNy0DJMnRnGwd-GIHaqDCW-eykrDOlfJDXzqusaeEH8MfYLHKPqofdP7WpEGSWqspwi4k-vu-oAqmNkLkDOmrIhARUcy0Y9GWAd85RhqeC-boffXTbkQl0QEzLyqxIVgKaVOKluv3Q0s6RUgKk19W6xHUUwaj_ba-wkZipu1HRSApFXWZOcXL_rSQqMksMBmBLOiAPAfaPI=

I really like necromantic aegis. What shield do you suggest?
Last edited by niightroadz on Jan 8, 2015, 11:05:51 PM
I would recommend you to drop Iron Reflexes. You shouldn't be getting hit and you don't really have enough armor for it to matter if you get a hard physical hit, already have your Cloak to help you survive, those are 10 points you could use to improve your curses or getting more life, es and those minion block passives.

For staying alive you could use Arctic Armour or Enfeeble, they are great for survival and you already have enough mana rege to sustain a low level AA.

About your shield, I dont really have any experience on it but Thousand Teeth Temu looks like a good choice. Highest block chance, life leech, a bit of extra life and a reflect that could become noticeable if it gets improved by your minions extra damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info