And what do we vaal apart from cartographer's boxes?

"
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
why would you ruin something that can easily be worth exalts with a good amount of chaos rolls. even in scrubcore.

I know it might blow your mind but some people don't give a shit what something might be 'worth'. They do what they want, because it is fun.

Having a bunch of unusable maps is better then selling them for exalts or adding to your pool?

that's a really twisted definition of fun
"
jooozek wrote:
I always vaal armourer boxes, last time i vaaled a +7 additional items and mirroed one i got 4 6links from it.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Best thing to vaal in my opinion are gems :-)

The one in the second slot is what i mean ;-)

"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
"
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
why would you ruin something that can easily be worth exalts with a good amount of chaos rolls. even in scrubcore.

I know it might blow your mind but some people don't give a shit what something might be 'worth'. They do what they want, because it is fun.

Having a bunch of unusable maps is better then selling them for exalts or adding to your pool?

It's funny how condescending you are when you're so very wrong. Here let me enlighten you. If I open a cartographer's box in a low map, the resulting maps aren't going to be more than a few chaos at most. If I vaal that box, every map boss in every map it drops has a good chance to drop a sacrifice fragment.

Anyways, I just miss the old vaal orb drop rates. It was so much fun just throwing them at shit and seeing if you got lucky. Now I only spend them on things that are somewhat rare but have a big payoff when the vaal goes well like carto boxes and high level/quality gems.
I have not seen a vaal orb drop in 3 weeks now.
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Spoiler
kappa
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
"
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:

Just what makes you think a vaaled map is unusable? Unless it has a hard counter mod (blood magic for most builds, for example), all you have to do is be a little careful.

The only unusable map I've gotten from vaaling was actually a Palace (rolled BM and I have no BM builds) when I was trying to get the 79 map anyways, not from a cartographers (worst I've gotten from that is double reflect)...if anything, vaaling cartos has just taught me how to not die horribly to reflect.

Edit: Also, why would I sell a corrupted map generally when I could run it instead? I found a carto's in my zana today (only a 74 mission sadly), and got a map I'm really excited to run:
If that map had Twinned on it as well, I'd be quite happy with it.
Last edited by Wruntjunior on Dec 21, 2014, 3:07:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info