Poe.trade Shows Deleted Character IGN

So recently i have started a shop but during the play through ive deleted a character in another league. However, on Poe.trade.. the item ive put on my shop is displaying under the ign of the character i deleted in another league.. Will i still be able to receive pms from other players if they pmed to the ign of my deleted character ?? If not, is there a way to fix it ??? Thanks !
Last edited by denniskit1234 on Dec 20, 2014, 11:48:12 PM
bump
I have the same problem; i also asked about it but didn't receive an answer, however i found out that most players who really want to buy something, go the extra mile of finding out my account name and then either send me a friend request or contact me through another one of my chars.

I think it has something to do with the data of your last-played char or something; i'd also like to see a way of editing this.
No point in asking here because its not GGGs problem, its POE.Trade's problem.
"
No point in asking here because its not GGGs problem, its POE.Trade's problem.
This is General Discussion, I posted it here to ask for other player's assistant. If i want GGG's help Id go post this under Technical & Account Support.
For example on poe trade you can see that that person its online , but when you whisper them , the game says there is no such character , so you are fucked xD hard...
"
htblind wrote:
For example on poe trade you can see that that person its online , but when you whisper them , the game says there is no such character , so you are fucked xD hard...

That's basically whats happening to me. Whisper is character based instead of account based ( I tried to get others to pm my other character on the same account but i cannot receive it because its not online )
So right now my shop is broken and totally unusable. I hope someone who experienced the same issue have some sort of solution..
It's been this way for a long time, don't expect a fix soon. I had to create a lvl 1 char with the same name as the char I deleted then I could get whispers again.
"
It's been this way for a long time, don't expect a fix soon. I had to create a lvl 1 char with the same name as the char I deleted then I could get whispers again.

For me ... not only i need to create a fresh LV 1 character with the same name. I still need to play him as a main in order to keep being online and get pm from buyers, because apparently whisper is character based instead of account based, at least for me it is character based, cuz i tested it. Pretty frustrating !!
How long ago did you delete the character? Is it less than 3 days between the deletion and when you checked poe.trade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info