Okay, so Bex has given us a challenge:

And I am not a smart man, so someone else needs to solve this.

Apparently, there is a secret message in her forum signature...

Using my awesome powers of Google, I have tracked the quote to the Conan The Barbarian movie. It is based off a quote from Genghis Kahn, and is in answer to the question: "What is best in life"

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

So, brains trust - UNITE!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
:D

One of you already knows. No spoilers!
Theory 1:

It's a subtle indication of an obsession with Arnold Schwarzenegger, and thus a clue that you are actually BMBI in disguise?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Imagine everyone's faces if that were true.
Awesome! I'm in Bex's guild!

Everyone can be jelly now :D

(Can I still call you bro?)
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Imagine everyone's faces if that were true.

Right? ;)[/xquote]

Hmmm. Awfully timely arrival, Mr. Vrbata
Spoiler
Sorry Bex!
Three guys sitting in a duck blind drinking shitting beer. One of them turns to the others and says, "It does get any better than this." The other two shot him.

Spoiler
Except for the two guys shooting him. It was a real beer commercial. Oh and I know who Bex really is.
Spoiler
Not that I'm going to tell you.
Only a series of misfortune typos and drunk writing while driving led to her current signature.
What she really intended to write back when actually was:

"Hot water, good dentistry and soft toilet paper"
°·. <'}}}><
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I knew about these °·. <'}}}>< before it was cool. I just am that kind of gentleman to not say anything. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info