Please stop with the first-week HC shenanigans

Alright, so anyone whos played as long as I have mustve noticed that EVERY SINGLE hardcore league starts with some crazy OP mobs that insta-kill everyone. Every single league.

THEN, always always always, around day 3/4 they get nerfed - AFTER everyone has gotten tired of the league because they simply can't progress because they hit a wall with the mobs.

Please, if its an issue with testing, TEST the god damn mobs BEFORE the release.

If its you guys are just being pricks and trying to ween people out - which I don't know why you'd do that - please stop.. It's annoying.

Not trying to go on a massive rant - just something I would like to see gone from the game.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Or just dont start playing in a new league right away and wait a few days.
Invasion day 1 was crazy, but bloodlines is fine.

I have a level 82 flameblaster whom was my first character in this league and of course hasn't died.

I actually did kill a level 59 alt char recently... To 12 frogs. Not bloodlines. Just damn frogs, on the way to vaal ( Guest mob I'm assuming, a main game invasion derived mechanic.) And that character died due to his shoddy gear (lack of defenses.)

Yes, I saw people rip to Obalesce. Yes, I saw people rip to Frozen Sky. But Bloodlines has been a very good league with much more calm day 1 craziness.

Considering Bloodlines contains "Keeper of the Trove", which is a little like Poor Joy's... you could say it's much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, easier.

Or...and this may shock you, Be hardcore...not a SC wuss that wants the HC tag i.e deal with it.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Or...and this may shock you, Be hardcore...not a SC wuss that wants the HC tag i.e deal with it.

I think if this league was anything like the first 1-3 days of invasion, I'd agree with the original post. But it just wasn't.

It is almost silly that I've seen Living Blood as low level as 7 or 11. That doesn't seem like a good idea for new players in the core game.

But I think a better suggestion here, is that for some people the non-hardcore league might not be such a bad place. I enjoy the possibility of death. It sweetens both the wine and the women.

But you have to expect that challenge leagues are a sort of beta-test for new potential features, and that the things they are based around might be awesome or completely lame. Generally, even failed challenge leagues succeed in improving core systems that are needed for future content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info