Living Bloods Bleed - Dat OP NESS

Love watching RIPS to this. GGG please dont nerf.
Maximum support for keeping it the way it is - it's heavily telegraphed and if you get hit by it you can always use a staunching flask (which you should have anyway for corrupting blood)
That's why I love armour+end charges builds, the slam doesn't hurt that much :) that's why I like melee builds, you have so much time to just make 2 steps to stand behind it.

I think groundslam is a great solution for melee vs. ranged and armour vs. evasion, I hope GGG will make more monsters like that!
edit. ignore this..
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Dec 21, 2014, 12:02:19 AM
I was surprised by it the first time and nearly bled to death.
Now I know about it I can use my staunching flask and all's well.
WONTFIX NOTOP
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Living Blood is fine however I was quite surprised when I met him on my way to the medicine chest (normal).

It think it'd be better to move him to Cruel +
"
Draqone wrote:
Living Blood is fine however I was quite surprised when I met him on my way to the medicine chest (normal).

It think it'd be better to move him to Cruel +

I could also get behind this. Although it was really fun running into it on normal difficulty with friends and almost ripping to instant bleed.
IGN: ScareKrow
Few times I fought it it was fine and then it smashed me for 2/3 of my life and I bled to death very quickly. Now I know :)
Like it, bit of a problem in tight corridors but otherwise very nice mod. Phyracteral Link on the other hand..Dear god how annoying that is :)
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
The good kind of OPness :) You can counterplay it but if you don't react you're kill.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The zombie minions are way more dangerous than its groundslam imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info