Want to play a game?

CROWD: Its time to play Who Wants to be a Ruler of Wreaclast?!!

MoonYu: Hi. I'm your host MoonYu and tonight we start off with our first contestant, TheWretch. Wretch, are you ready to play Who Wants to be a Ruler of Wraeclast?

TheWretch: Huh...., is this one of the questions? Because I didn't study much.

MoonYu: No Wretch, it is not one of the questions you must answer to move on, but maybe we could get a ruling anyway. Judges? OK, our judges have reported that it is not in fact a game question, but we are still going to disqualify you.

TheWretch: Shit. Knew I should haven't spent the night at Boem's.

MoonYu: Alright! Let's bring in our next contestant. Welcome Fire_Kid. Are you ready to play Who Wants to be a Ruler of Wreaclast?

Fire_Kid: What? Where am I?

MoonYu: Fire_Kid, for five fusings, what is your favorite color? Is it Blue, Red, Green, or Banana?

Fire_Kid: Red!

MoonYu: Says on this card you filled out that the correct answer is......RED! Congratulations! You have just won five fusings!

Fire_Kid: That's it?

MoonYu: That was only the first round Fire_Kid. Ready for round 2?

Fire_Kid: Sure?

MoonYu: OK! For two Chaos orbs, Who did you try to give a hickey too at the GGG staff party. Was it Bex, Simon, Kieren or the fake plant on Gary's desk?

Fire_Kid: Oh Christ! I was sooo drunk that night. Ummmmm...., Can I call a friend?

MoonYu: I'm afraid not.

Fire_Kid: But I thought that was in the rules!

MoonYu: It is, but you don't have any friends, now please answer the question.

Fire_Kid: Bex?

MoonYu: Oooh! So sorry Fire_Kid. The correct answer was you were tripping and have never been to New Zealand.

Fire_Kid: Oh yeah. Oh well.

MoonYu: We'll right back of this message with our next contestant, I_NO.

Commercial: Are you frustrated at the lack of opportunities in your life? Hi. I'm Lachdanan and I am successful, rich, famous, and up to my eyeballs in hot babes. See this yacht? I paid for it with cash. Now are you asking yourself have can you even begin to consider hoping to pray to get half of what I got? Well good news losers, now for three easy payments of $199.99 plus shipping, handling, processing fees, special foreign taxes you don't understand and shipping, I will send you the secrets of how I got so rich off of suckers like you. Call now. The rate is $6 a minute and be patient. The phone lines are very busy. So just stay on the line as long as you can afford it.

MoonYu: And we are back! Welcome I_NO. Are you ready to become a Ruler of Wreaclast?

I_NO: I will destroy you!

MoonYu: I'll take that as a yes. Alright! For five fusings? Who is your favorite voice in your head? Is it Stygian_Doll, Pillows, T-Rex or Stygian_Doll?

I_NO: Oh that's easy. The correct answer is T-Rex! And we will destroy you!

MoonYu: That is correct! And we would have accepted Stygian_Doll as well. Right! Next question for two Chaos orbs! If stranded on an island with TheWretch, Fire_Kid, Boem and Voidin, which of them would you eat first to survive?

I_NO: I thought about this one for a minute, but the answer is simple. I would show a little cleavage and tell them to kill each other. The survivor getting to see the rest of it. Then once the survivor wins, I would kill him in his weakened state and use their skulls as bongos before heading to the other side of the island to get a good meal and a clean bed.

MoonYu: Judges? OK! We are going to accept that answer! We would have also accepted who cares. Next question. For three Alchemy orbs, Who rules the General Discussion Forum? Is it Charan, Bermalberist1, DirkAustin or I_NO?

I_NO: Trying to trip me up? I knew I am a better poster, but Charan's shear volume is going to win. Charan. Final answer.

MoonYu: Oooooh, I'm sorry, but the correct answer was Bex. Better luck next time. Well that's it for tonight's show of Who Wants to be a Ruler of Wreaclast! Come back tomorrow when Hardlicker will give it a try. Until then, goodnight and keep grinding.

Spam?

Possibly, but I'll let someone else report.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info