Crack PoE What And How????

I assume this issue because no one pole is interesting when you go out crack PoE. As I read through a few months of the various forums I read that in 2014 Mialo out and how far there is no effect, everything went quiet. Good to walk down to the facts as anyone knows any information about Polonized PoE.
Or when I heard some new News let it write
say what now?
I hear that!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Okay.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Google's Polish -> English translation aint too crash hot.
"The problem is there ARE secure netcodes" -- Pewzor
We still plan to translate the game! Sorry for the delay :) This should include a language version for Poland. If I've misunderstood your question, please feel free to reiterate in your preferred language and we will translate this for you.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We still plan to translate the game! Sorry for the delay :) This should include a language version for Poland. If I've misunderstood your question, please feel free to reiterate in your preferred language and we will translate this for you.

That is some excellent gibberish translation skills.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Wow.
"
Puzix wrote:
I assume this issue because no one pole is interesting when you go out crack PoE. As I read through a few months of the various forums I read that in 2014 Mialo out and how far there is no effect, everything went quiet. Good to walk down to the facts as anyone knows any information about Polonized PoE.
Or when I heard some new News let it write

WAT ?
ohh my god wtf :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info