[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

WOW,very cool,my hp just 3.5K :(
"
Hi, i have seen you have a BBBB gaunlet, how many chromatics did you use to make it? I tried to make a pure Strentgh gauntlet BBBB but it seems impossible to get 4 off colour :_(

Put it in Vorici, chose 3 Blue and spam it till u get 4th one also blue. I got it in 2 or 3 tries

But is RNG...you can have a bad day and loose some chroms.
Can this build do all breach lords?
Nice build,my dps just have 8k :( need to learning for u
How can you get so much life regen?

I currently only have 10,1k hp with 1,4k life regen.
89% fire res.

Even with Vitality (lvl 23 with Empower) and
20/20 stone golem, my life regen is just 1,7k.

Feels like I missing out... thx
"
Nihkajyon wrote:
How can you get so much life regen?

I currently only have 10,1k hp with 1,4k life regen.
89% fire res.

Even with Vitality (lvl 23 with Empower) and
20/20 stone golem, my life regen is just 1,7k.

Feels like I missing out... thx

Spoiler

My in game stats, to be clear I know what I am saying

HP regeneration in hideout

Maximum HP regeneration on map

Let's count the % (as you have about 17% from your numbers which is ok)

- Chieftain 5 minor nodes all with 0.5% life regen = 2.5%
- First 4 whell of passives from marauder has a point in bottom part with 0.8%life regen = 0.8%
- Warrior's Blood 1.8% life regen = 1.8%
- Master of arena 1% life regen = 1%
- Golem's Blood 1.6% life regen = 1.6%
- Arsonist 1% life regen = 1%
- Combat stamina 3 points with 1% + 0.3% + 0.5% = 1.8%
- Sanctity and 3 points to the right of it towards templar starting area 1% + 3x0.4% = 2.2%
- Shaper and 2 points to the right towards scion 1% + 0.3%+ 0.4% = 1.7%
- Quick recovery 0.8% = 0.8%

That will give a total of 15.2% HP regeneration. Now on top of this comes lvl 21 Vitality that will give 1.8% HP regen with empower lvl 3 (linking PoF 21 + Vitality 21 + empower 3 is best setup, as both auras will benefit from empower and PoF at lvl 23 gives +5 max fire resist).
So we have now 15.2 + 1.8 = 17% HP regen. With a sone golem we can add 110 HP regen /sec + Rise of the Phoenix +6HP = 116 HP regen /sec (add here if you got HP regen from any other equipment).
Some of us are using necklaces with %HP regeneration like
or those marble necklaces which give only 1.6%. This will bring the HP regen to 19% + 116HP.

This is the hideout regeneration you see at every high level RF character. I have a regen of 2638HP for a total life or 13240HP (19.92%).

Then is the HP regeneration on maps. You get the Ramako point in chieftain and the point left to the Stamina passive under Barbarism which gives you 0.5% + 0.2% HP regen for each Endurance charge = 0.7%.
How many endurance charge you got? Usually about 7 of them (3 base + 3 from passives + 1 from Oak merciless) = 4.9% life regen with all endurance charges up. This you will see again usually at each character.
Some of us have a glove enchant which is called "attack with commandment of light when you take a critical strike". This enchant drops consecrated ground (same as sulphur flask) which give aditional 4% HP regen).
Coco's screenshots are from some patches ago when this enchant was giving some 20 or 24% HP regen - can't remember exactly but is not the case any more).
I use to get 52.85% HP regen when Commandment of light was working

"
Piftiuta wrote:
Well if I go life, i have 11555 HP with 179K damage (not counting EE or flammability). Regen here is 1889.5 HP with vitality + stone golem in hideout. To a max of 5486.7 with charges up+commandment of light + enduring cry (47.48%).

But if I go regen, I have only 10693 HP with 199K damage. That is because I use in this case blood shark boots with +1 frenzy, and 5 charges up gives me 5% HP regen but also 20% MORE damage. This is for maps really, because at Uber is hard to keep frenzy charges up so I preffer life setup there.
Here I have 1971.1 HP regen with vitality + stone golem in hideout.
With all charges up i go to 2954.7 HP.
But when commandment of light strikes then we are truly happy 5237.5 HP. Max I can get is with enduring cry 5651 HP, which is a whoping 52.85%.

So the key of survability is to have large life pool + comandment of light on gloves. If a boss can't kill you in 1 shot, then in 2 sec max you are at full HP from almost zero.

As for 4 Blue, yes Vorici is the way. Just spam 3B. Took me 3 or 4 tries.

So we get 4.9% + 4% = 8.9% more HP regen on map.

Here builds start to differ between various players:
- some use the blood dance shark skin boots like this
which will give you another 4-5% HP regen depends on how many frenzy charges you got.
- some use normal boots with this enchant
which gives 2% life regen when hit.
- it is even possible to use gloves like this
if you got a hysteria helmet (those with 30% more elemental damage).

In the end I got 4800 HP regen maximum on maps for life 13240 (36.25%) which is made from 19.92% + 6 EC*0.7% + 5 FC*1% + consecrated ground 4% + enduring cry 414 HP (you can see all details in my RF build thread on forum).
Is exactly how coco's picture were made long time ago, with all effects up, when the enchant was working differently.
Do I get this HP regen all the time? No way. I am not spamming EC or consecrated ground on maps. Usually you will have the 19.92% + 6-7 EC *0.7 + eventually 2 % from boots. = 26.8%. This is more than enough to do maps safely.

Spoiler

With 89% fire resist you need 9.9% HP regen to sustain RF.
So a map with 60% less HP regen? You can do it easily 26.8*0.4 = 10.72%. Just pop a ruby flask if you see life droping.
A map with -12% max resist? So you will have only 77% fire resist. So RF will need 0.9*23 = 20.7% HP regen to sustain it. But you get 26.8% on map so just keep killing mobs.
Vulnerability on a map? Is only 33% increased damage. So the 9.9% needed to sustain RF will become 13.2%....so is a walk in the park.
If you are skilled player you can even do some combination of those affixes but is not the point of this post.

L.E.
I manage to tweak a bit and 6000 HP regen /sec is still obtainable in my build.
I can go up to 5800 atm (46.88%) but after I get some crap from legacy I can go to 6000.

Last edited by Piftiuta on May 9, 2017, 12:38:11 PM
I was wondering if I could get some advice on my gear. I haven't added anything in a while and I wanted a second pair of eyes on it. I know I need the titan gloves with the Socketed Damage over time but what about the other items. Which should I focus on replacing on Kilash? Is it easier to just find a new set of missing items and replace everything all at once? I have a doon's but not enough str so I was just wondering what would be the best plan of attack. I know over all I can get stronger.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sercato/characters
"
Sercato wrote:
I was wondering if I could get some advice on my gear. I haven't added anything in a while and I wanted a second pair of eyes on it. I know I need the titan gloves with the Socketed Damage over time but what about the other items. Which should I focus on replacing on Kilash? Is it easier to just find a new set of missing items and replace everything all at once? I have a doon's but not enough str so I was just wondering what would be the best plan of attack. I know over all I can get stronger.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sercato/characters

The quickest and cheapest things you can do is to craft with masters some life on your coral ring and some strength on your necklace. See if you can add something usefull on helm too.
On long run, first read here. You are wasting too many passive points in your tree. Since some patches increasing area with passives for RF is a total waste. And you can improve all gear with that guide in mind. One item at a time because some can be pretty expensive, but again the cheapest thing is a leather belt with 90+ life, 43+ str and roll it with a blessed orb till you get the implicit +40.
Why not use RF + Focus + Fire Penetration + Conc/AoE?

Against mobs you will have more AoE.
Against bosses with fire resistance you will get MORE damage.

Fire Penetration is like MORE modifier, depends on how much initial resistance Boss have!
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
Why not use RF + Focus + Fire Penetration + Conc/AoE?

Against mobs you will have more AoE.
Against bosses with fire resistance you will get MORE damage.

Fire Penetration is like MORE modifier, depends on how much initial resistance Boss have!

Take fire penetration, put it in a link with RF and see ....nothing. Because RF is a DoT not a hit so it dosen't benefit from resistance penetration. Thanks for trusting players who develop RF charcters for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info