[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

because you can spend better those points
But tell my why please.
There is so much increased fire dps.
I think it is better if i remove points of flasks effects and increased are dps and add in fire dps.
Can you explain me it?
Thank you.
Well my build is somehow different than coco's. He invested in flask area so he can gain more than 6% resist I think.
But that's a point where he should detaliate
Great Build, appreciate.

I would love to get some help, atm level 78 with 8.4k Life , doing all kind of maps.. but i feel like i`m taking too much time to kill unique and some rare monsters... Should i improve my HP or get some jewels?

My Skill Tree

My Gear

Thanks in advance.
IGN: GyFolks / guicorky / ZevsMightyThunder / UltimateMakeover
Last edited by pezgui on May 13, 2016, 9:58:23 PM
1. Loose the coral ring. Has fire attack on it so you are ruining elemental equilibrium.
2. Loose the 2 stone ring. Only 99 total life on it. You can get coral rings with more life at 1c.

1-2. Get 2 coral rings with life and str and resist. Easy and cheap.

3. Sell your RF gem. You only need lvl 1. The cash invest in some GCP and add quality to the other gems linked to RF.

4. Change the belt with a leather belt with str and life. More life (has 40 implicit). Is same situation like in rings.

5. Loose the 2 points at precision. Invest them in a jewel soket. 7% life and at least 25% damage is easy from a jewel.
Last edited by Piftiuta on May 14, 2016, 6:32:31 AM
@Piftiuta

Thank you very much for your tips, it really helped me improve this character.

IGN: GyFolks / guicorky / ZevsMightyThunder / UltimateMakeover
can u make a short video about your skill tree plz like 20s ,i dont see anything in your skill tree :(( and i realy want to do this build plz help me :3
is this build updated ?
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
What u mean by being updated? For 2.3?
Is same build, same mechanics. It works great in 2.3 the only problem being what ascend you chose. More life regen or instant max end charge.
If you take Ramako, Sun's Light do RF still take your life and can you ues RF
(it's say Cannot Be Ignited) and RF say (You BURN for 90.0% of your maximum Life)
and if it does work Then GG Thx for the help (If i get any)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info