[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
mayainverse wrote:
how are you having 70k rf dps? in calculator says i have like 11k. even if i had 20k life my dmg would not even be half of 70k

also how in the world do you have that much regen? you have 4x my regen but I have more regen on the tree than you and my life is 7.2k so more than half of your life with leg kaoms.

don't see how you get over 4k regen. is that SS with a regen shrine or something?

Seems OP just strapped on a legacy kaom and wants to show off.

With 13k HP, you'd need 30% HP regen for 4k regen. I have like 15% with chieftain, much more is not possible without sacrificing HP.
Gg build, done atziri/t15 kaom on PHC. Gotta try to get myself a t15 daresso map and kill him aswell.

Gear atm, lvl 91:

HP: 10489 atm

Hard ele capped (169% resists in hideout, without purity of fire)

Sitting in my hideout with determination/purity of fire I got 1378,3 hp regen.

When attacked (look at the enchant on my boots) and having flasks on, I have way more regen and pretty nice block. Armor goes up to 27k (73% phys reduction w/o endu charges).

While I did t15 kaoms, fight took 61 seconds and elemental overload procced twice. Not sure yet if its actually worth it. Seems like you respecced into it aswell after I talked to you about it in-game. Thanks for the credit!

Cheers t_t

Abyss kaom (easy boss for RF, my first time on t15 so pussied too much about mods)

https://www.twitch.tv/athani/v/59103126

tl;dr

build works great
Last edited by Mungboof on Apr 7, 2016, 8:09:37 AM
"
siliconlife wrote:
"
mayainverse wrote:
how are you having 70k rf dps? in calculator says i have like 11k. even if i had 20k life my dmg would not even be half of 70k

also how in the world do you have that much regen? you have 4x my regen but I have more regen on the tree than you and my life is 7.2k so more than half of your life with leg kaoms.

don't see how you get over 4k regen. is that SS with a regen shrine or something?

With 13k HP, you'd need 30% HP regen for 4k regen. I have like 15% with chieftain, much more is not possible without sacrificing HP.

I guess he got a shrine effect to show off regen also.
"
mayainverse wrote:
"
siliconlife wrote:
"
mayainverse wrote:

I guess he got a shrine effect to show off regen also.

the high buff its from Gloves: - Attack with Word of Light / Decree of Light / Edict of Light when you take a Critical Strike
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Great guide CoCo! I've been looking at the other class forums and see that RF Pure has become viable and even optimal for the other classes when before Marauder was the top and to some the only viable choice. My question is whether or not the Scion can compete with the Marauder now? The Elementalist and Trickster sub-Ascendancies in particular. Any ideas on the differences between Scion and Marauder?
"
JSBGaming wrote:
Great guide CoCo! I've been looking at the other class forums and see that RF Pure has become viable and even optimal for the other classes when before Marauder was the top and to some the only viable choice. My question is whether or not the Scion can compete with the Marauder now? The Elementalist and Trickster sub-Ascendancies in particular. Any ideas on the differences between Scion and Marauder?

It's only depends how u want to play the pure RF...if u want to play similar with enduring cry spamming for a high regen tank build there's no other class/changes to be made, also i will update a lot more thinks gear/tree/enchant as soon as i got my enchant helm bonus to test uber
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Wouldn't you get overall higher damage from socketing RF in the cuebiyari? lvl 30 iron will gives 58% spell damage as well as STR damage for spells(meaning 900 STR would be a 238% spell damage increase?)

at least thats how I understand it by looking at it, im kind of nub when it comes to many game mechanics
"
Praedur wrote:
Wouldn't you get overall higher damage from socketing RF in the cuebiyari? lvl 30 iron will gives 58% spell damage as well as STR damage for spells(meaning 900 STR would be a 238% spell damage increase?)

at least thats how I understand it by looking at it, im kind of nub when it comes to many game mechanics

RF is not a spell.
So im level 83 using the same character i use to for righteous fire. (Played it right before act 4 came out) I've got all the reduced mana nodes and when i put empower in the links with purity of fire and determination purity goes up to 43% mana reserved and i can no longer use it and determination at the same time.

Can't figure out how your managing to do this?

For ascendancy you took only cheiftain nothing else?
"
KuraiArashi wrote:
So im level 83 using the same character i use to for righteous fire. (Played it right before act 4 came out) I've got all the reduced mana nodes and when i put empower in the links with purity of fire and determination purity goes up to 43% mana reserved and i can no longer use it and determination at the same time.

Can't figure out how your managing to do this?

You have several choices. You can link only Purity of Fire to empower (not determination), with that you should have enough mana. And you can use Enlighten like the OP I believe, you use in a 4L: Enligten (>=3) + Empower + POF + Determination.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info