[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
Piftiuta wrote:
I am not so sure that Chieftain is better than Juggernaut.

im doing Juggernaut is 65lvl

-Unyielding ( 30% increased Damage while you have Fortify 1.5% of Maximum Life Regenerated per second while you have Fortify)

-Unflinching (20% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you are Hit +1 Maximum Endurance Charge)

-Unrelenting ( 6% increased Damage per Endurance Charge 8% reduced Elemental Damage Taken while at Maximum Endurance Charges)(this is very nice Righteous Fire gona hurt you less)

- 8Endure Charge ( +3from passive +1from bandit +1from subclass) (20% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you are Hit is alot dont think i will need cast endure cry)

-32Physical Damage Reduction with all endurance up

-32% to all Elemental Resistances with all endurance up

-1,6life reg with all endurance up

-48% increased Damage with all endurance up

for fortify : cyclone -bm-life gain-fortify (30% increased Damage and 1,5% life reg when fortify is up)

Last edited by davc1234567890 on Mar 21, 2016, 5:16:36 PM
Hey guys was doing wasteland map easy no problems got to the boss and just couldn't kill him constantly was regens I tried to kite him from the concentrated best I did was half health then couldn't come close to that again is it gem lvl's or just mechanics i'm failing at?

Last edited by hedpe666 on Mar 22, 2016, 8:46:36 AM
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Mar 23, 2016, 10:48:42 AM
Could someone tell me where should I invest my ascendancy points? Thanks!
I'm sorry I can not do better video quality on this computer...

Until i got a new one , can start farm The Labyrinth - 26 March runs under 6min (2.2) quite easy

PS. You can find a little update with a new unique: on the video

I'll be back in a couple of days, stay safe and farm fast.
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Last edited by cocotheone on Mar 25, 2016, 9:56:36 PM
I was wondering, did you try to replace your Inc. Burning dmg and Conc Effect with Controled Destruction and Elemental Focus? both are dmg multipliers, area effect is not punished, you basically it should be more convenient to use.

(tho, getting 4 Blue on pure armour piece if gear seems to be a decent nightmare, i will try to get it once i get some GGG piece of gear.

Also, it's funny that i am able to maintain positive regen without rise of the phoenix just with endurance charges , i might swap to some different weapon setup in the end :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Great build. Only downside is somras Bosses like the ones you listed.

Currently chieftan but tempted to respec to jugg.
yea I am not sure anymore with jugg vs cheiftain. fk. the jugg end charge generation is way more reliable.
"
Piftiuta wrote:

I am not so sure that Chieftain is better than Juggernaut.

"

im doing Juggernaut is 65lvl

"
mayainverse wrote:
yea I am not sure anymore with jugg vs cheiftain. fk. the jugg end charge generation is way more reliable.

I don't know how u guys calculated the differences

Chieftain it's way best of Juggernaut by all facts: 7% more dmg, 250+ life reg/sec , +all res, +cannot be ignite (not only with pheonix on low-life), + 200 more life

The only fact its lower its from a bit Armor (9%)

The endurance charges difference from class its not much difference...the % chance when kill its awesome on end game when u have no problem to tank
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
How come you don't get elemental overload? It only takes one point and if you proc it with cyclone its a pretty huge dps boost.

Also whats your thoughts on going blood magic now with essence worm ring for auras?
Last edited by Aggnog on Mar 28, 2016, 7:24:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info