[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
"
Bishka808 wrote:
Questions:

Does Dirty Techniques apply to RF? Why would this not be an obvious choice if so?

Why not pick up Explosive Impact and life/chaos nodes next to it?

Would dropping the nodes in witch tree be worth these three? If not please explain.

First, Dirty Technique has no effect as it does PHYSICAL damage over time (RF is fire damage). That and you need to cause bleeding for the poison to work. Even if you did, this build does tiny amounts of physical damage so the damage it would add would be minuscule compared to your RF damage.

Dirty Technique's only states that the poison damage and chaos damage is from physical damage, are you certain the "Damage over time" buff does not apply to RF as this is another 70%? I've seen some older videos stating that Dirty Technique's apply's to both Essence Drain and Righteous Fire
"
Ch4rsi wrote:
someone already tryed out and can say something about these gems?

I tryed & changed Conc.effect for one of these, but rly hard to see a difference on killspeed,
so I'm not 100% sure If it works with RF

Rapid Decay doesn't work. (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1480460/page/2)

Elemental Focus should work but I can't definitively say that it does. I have tested it but it's difficult to verify. I'd really like a dev to confirm the interaction.

If Elemental Focus does actually work with RF then we would have a possible 5L (6L with IIR/IIQ).

The 5L could even be done with these gloves so we can still use Koam's:
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Mar 12, 2016, 5:23:03 PM
"
Bishka808 wrote:

Dirty Technique's only states that the poison damage and chaos damage is from physical damage, are you certain the "Damage over time" buff does not apply to RF as this is another 70%? I've seen some older videos stating that Dirty Technique's apply's to both Essence Drain and Righteous Fire

Perhaps it was changed in 2.2.

The wiki states physical damage over time: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dirty_Techniques

Even if it did effect RF, Explosive impact is closer and has more benefit (55% fire damage).
Build seems great.

I'm still leveling the character and just grabbed Chieftain.

Wich skills should i go for first? Ngamahu?

Ngamahu > Tawhoa > hinekora?

Please, enlighten me, first time running chieftain/RF
I find builds fucking annoying that use legacy softcore gear. when 99% of players play on the temp leagues and its impossible to get. that and level 100 skill builds
"
thiagolehmann wrote:
Build seems great.

tawhoa - ngamahu - ramako's sun light (thats all you need)

Hinekora, Death's Fury: just destroy your Elemental Equilibrium cause you do fire dmg
I've calculated your chance of survival, but I don't think you'll like it.
why not get the endurance charges? you can get up to 2.9% more life regen as well as that extra big boost to phys damage reduction
"
Ch4rsi wrote:
"
thiagolehmann wrote:
Build seems great.

tawhoa - ngamahu - ramako's sun light (thats all you need)

Hinekora, Death's Fury: just destroy your Elemental Equilibrium cause you do fire dmg

that should do.
Hello, this is my 1st time trying RF build and it's my first character on lvl 65+ (UglyHulky)... It's not perfect but it's working-ish at lvl 68.

My question is about ascendancy classes - which should I pick and what passives/nodes should I be interested in.

I haven't found any mention on that, you should put it in your main post imo. Thank you in advance, nice build, would be nice if you've given us more info! I had no idea where should I begin with upgrading my eq besides phoenix shield.

EDIT: Ok, I just realised the guy above me just asked this question but I didn't even know it was about Ascendancy classes. I recommend for you to make another 'spoiler' in your main thread with 'Ascendency class - passives', it would make things a lot easier. Cheers!
Last edited by axal25 on Mar 18, 2016, 12:26:10 PM
Long time reader first time poster.

Why have you not altered your passive tree to include Elemental Overload? It would only add 1 passive, which is absolutely worth the 40% "more" boost, right? I'm using all your recommended gear and I still crit enough with cyclone to have good uptime (and since I got tired of rolling I have "90% increased critical strike chance if you havn't crit recently" on my boots which has led to extra synergy).

Is there something I am missing? I hope I'm not being stupid and it doesnt boost RF damage!
Available during business hours EST.
Last edited by PersiaDark on Mar 19, 2016, 12:54:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info