[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
fuzyduck wrote:
Could you make a section for progressing the skill tree ? that would be really great :)

"
Sakredo wrote:

done, thanks u to
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Last edited by cocotheone on Mar 11, 2016, 6:15:24 AM
Just wanted to ask why you don't get "Explosive Impact" or "Holy Fire"?

Also thought the endurance chargers would get picked up as well?
Why should I start using rf only at level 80?
"
ObsceneDream wrote:
Just wanted to ask why you don't get "Explosive Impact" or "Holy Fire"?

Also thought the endurance chargers would get picked up as well?

The "Explosive Impact" or "Holy Fire" on late game its more waste of nodes...

You cant change atm anything to the build to grab more endurance chargers...

"
Miochan wrote:
Why should I start using rf only at level 80?

Yea around that lvl then u can sustain it and got lvl20 gems
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
I start use RF in 65 lvl. WHit gear:

And Scepter whit +cold damage))) All items is 1c crap, very cheap and OP)))
I have in 65 lvl 4800hp, caped resist (86 or 87 fire res), 50% physical reduct (w\o endurance), 700+ life per sec (whit vitality and golem). It was awesom! I do act1-act4 just facetank all time all mobs miniboss and boss. Killing Brutus, Merveil Vaal Piety in 10-15 sec whitout loose HP. Easy kill Dominus and every perundus guardians (include 2-4 boss). Kill Daresso and Kaom (not much easy, but w\o deaths). Finish in lvl 68 whitout deaths.
Can drop videos of 65 leveling ac1-4 (rec all bossfights and perandus fights).
Well I am convinced what lvl 65 RF live. Its strong, cheap and very tanky (absolutely HC viable) build.
After terrible leveling 1-65 its like a breath of fresh air)))
GL all exiles.
Questions:

Does Dirty Techniques apply to RF? Why would this not be an obvious choice if so?

Why not pick up Explosive Impact and life/chaos nodes next to it?

Would dropping the nodes in witch tree be worth these three? If not please explain.
FYI

Another decent Helm enchantment would be: 20% Increased Elemental Weakness Curse Effect
"
Bishka808 wrote:
Questions:

Does Dirty Techniques apply to RF? Why would this not be an obvious choice if so?

Why not pick up Explosive Impact and life/chaos nodes next to it?

Would dropping the nodes in witch tree be worth these three? If not please explain.

First, Dirty Technique has no effect as it does PHYSICAL damage over time (RF is fire damage). That and you need to cause bleeding for the poison to work. Even if you did, this build does tiny amounts of physical damage so the damage it would add would be minuscule compared to your RF damage.

The goal is to buff the base RF damage with high max life.

As for the witch nodes, I went the other route you mention (life/chaos nodes). The flask nodes are nice but they only add +1% to max fire res. I'm happy with 95% fire res when I pop a Ruby Flask instead of the 96%. That and I like the chaos res so I only need 30% chaos res on gear to get to 0%.

Like all build guides you can customize it to your playstyle, gear, or preference.

I also choose to have leap slam as a main skill (without a weapon swap) and I added a Golem. I don't do lots of atziri runs anymore so I drop immortal call to make this happen. Between fortify, end charges, and flasks, immortal call isn't really needed for end game mapping.
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Mar 12, 2016, 2:42:11 PM
someone already tryed out and can say something about these gems?

I tryed & changed Conc.effect for one of these, but rly hard to see a difference on killspeed,
so I'm not 100% sure If it works with RF

I've calculated your chance of survival, but I don't think you'll like it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info