[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
cocotheone wrote:
"
webas wrote:
I use jack carcass - if i remove it the radius of rf changes drastically..
But if i take away conc. effect from the rf link.. the radius doesnt become bigger!

Why?

probably if u dont do nothing else then its a bug...

would you post how much life you have with normal kaoms and or belly beast?

Also would you tell about fire penetration vs increased burning damage or iron will?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Dec 29, 2015, 11:05:37 AM
"
webas wrote:
"
cocotheone wrote:
"
webas wrote:
I use jack carcass - if i remove it the radius of rf changes drastically..
But if i take away conc. effect from the rf link.. the radius doesnt become bigger!

Why?

probably if u dont do nothing else then its a bug...

would you post how much life you have with normal kaoms and or belly beast?

Also would you tell about fire penetration vs increased burning damage or iron will?

Not the OP, but I'm running a similar build at level 90. Fire pen is worthless, as it requires you to hit with fire damage. The AoE from RF only applies a burning degen to enemies inside the ring (for the same reason that it doesnt proc EE). Increased burning damage directly impacts the amount of damage dealt this way, while for the reasons stated above, fire pen will not.
So by going authors build tree i get at lvl89 which gives:
elemental equilibrium

229% increased maximum life
128% increased Armour
86 to maximum Life
10.8% of Life Regenerated per Second
62% increased Fire Damage
20% increased Area Damage
40% increased Radius of Area Skills
320 to Strength

by teorycrafting i came up with this skill tree at lvl89 which gives:
elemental equilibrium

187% increased maximum life (-42%)
120% increased Armour
86 to maximum Life
9.4% of Life Regenerated per Second (-1,6%)
210% increased Fire Damage (+148% BONUS)
8% increased Area Damage (-12%)
24% increased Radius of Area Skills
210 to Strength (-110str)

and Damage Penetrates 5% Fire Resistance
26% increased elemental Damage (not sure if that stat counts to rf damage)
85% increased Burning Damage (+85% BONUS)

Using http://rf.samminds.com righteous fire calculator i see my build has a potential to vastly out do in dps! The only thing is i have no idea how much life i would had. I know i would have -42% decreased maximum life and 110 less strenght.

Any comments? And i hope i get someone to discuss this because rf is kind of fun build.
P.S. i did atziri with authors build at lvl89 with 8500life and i had ~ 15times i should have died moments!!!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
i would have -42% decreased maximum life and 110 less strenght.

P.S. i did atziri with authors build at lvl89 with 8500life and i had ~ 15times i should have died moments!!!

If you almost died 15 times then why do you want to rebuild with less life?
"
cliffemu wrote:
"
webas wrote:

Because the fight is a lot easier if you kill the enemies a lot faster.
What do you think about the Armour Mastery node on the marauder side of the tree? Is it worth getting it for 2 points?
"
civ77 wrote:
"
cliffemu wrote:
"
webas wrote:

Because the fight is a lot easier if you kill the enemies a lot faster.

Dont know how you could die 15 times on normal atziri, probably your build/tree its not almost complet...

Dont forget getting how much HP u can will increase your total dmg , no point of getting fire dmg nodes... + str for doon scepter (dmg that can go above 100%)
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
"
jjrap wrote:
What do you think about the Armour Mastery node on the marauder side of the tree? Is it worth getting it for 2 points?

using flask + endurance cry + immortal its no point of getting more AR...
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
I died everytime i tried her after snap shot got removed

Trio kills to many portals or i use them all on them i lose 0-1 to vaals rest to her

My build *was* better (to me at least) then the RF builds posted (it isn't now and i haven't updated it at all cause i dont really play std anymore since i have no space to pick up items ;p)
As someone who never played RF, I really enjoyed getting to play this build and just slide around as a massive wall of flames. But I started getting curious, at what point could I do normal atziri, because I never really....did her before. I would just get to maps and just do those, never really trying to test a character in a hardcore league to do atziri and having the chance to die.

My character is HugeDads in the talisman league, and I can't tell if he can do the normal atziri fight yet in the slightest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info