Give us Leo's points in Sarn Arena

I don't care if it's something like 5pts (or even 1 pts) per kill. Give us something for fighting there. Right now 1vs1 is a joke between mirrored power creep, PA et Trapper ranger and people who just run around for eternity.

Arena is fun, fast paced (i'm not sur raison the number to 32 was a good idea but anyway) and always more crowded that 1vs1. It should be rewarding to spend time there especially when Leo's dailie involve to go there. After all he sis the master of THE ARENA.
I'm sure the only reason they don't award any points in the arena is to prevent people from "farming" Leo rep too easily. I'm not saying this is a good reason, just that it's the most likely one.
If they give something like 5pts per kill, it's 500pts for 100 kills. A flawless victory in 1vs1 is 320pts and take WAY less time. I don't see any problem there. 10 or 20 would be even more fair.
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 20, 2014, 3:27:22 PM
Actually if someone tried to farm points in the arena you could just go in there and kill them yourself. It's not like they can hide in their own arena instance or anything.

So yeah, give a few points per arena kill.
at least the ffa events award 80 points per kill so its a nice way to get 15-20k points right now
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Bump. Leo is horrible to level and a big part of the pvp experience is Sarn Arena.
Arena kills should definitely award Leo reputation.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Start plying lld, each day create a NEW pvp-only char, get in to top 10 that day, done.
yes, ppl play 1v1 lld, especially when Leo daily concern 1v1 quest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info