Flameblast exile = gg

Good old Magnus....
Died to him yesterday too ^.^

He is pretty deadly, especially that his flammability lasts quite a long time and he has those totems of his.
His flameblast 1 Hit my 9K health guardian with caped resists.
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
Path of Desync: Laag of vaal welcomes you

> Running away isn't the answer to anything as that most likely would desync you and get you killed

> Looking for a fix for desync GGG

>

>

> Profit?!?!?!
"
JakeStatham wrote:
I was thousands of miles away from the circle. Boom. My character died. GG.

The geography of the area you find him in, and your character's attack skills and movement abilities will play a large factor in whether your character has a good chance of killing Magnus, or if the odds are stacked too highly against you.

He's a worthy opponent, and the challenge he offers is part of what makes PoE fun.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Magnus said "I...I..I...just blow it up dude ! "
"
Enzari wrote:
His flameblast 1 Hit my 9K health guardian with caped resists.

OMG, where did you get a cape! TELL ME NOW!
"
StormHunter wrote:
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:
And this is why you use a logout macro from cruel a3 and onwards in hardcore leagues.

"
You see it charge, you LOG OUT!!!

"
Stop making excuses and learn to LOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGG OUUUUUUUUT!!

fixed it for you

Pretty much lol. Im sick enough of desync that /oos and just plain ol leaving the game alt-f4 or otherwise are valid options. Theyre not ever going to "fix" it because for their situation (budget lol) they cant and they arent showing any signs of nerfing the xp penalty in exchange for the desync we gotta play with so at this point.......do w/e you can to fix it for yourself if (when lol) you run into it no holds barred no methods off-limits.

Ofc you could also just build a stunlock or freezelock build and never let anything dangerous get the chance to attack you lol.

And before some dipshit comes in to say hurmahdurmahhAAAAAAAAAARGITGUD ill say first stfu, and 2nd stay shutted tfu. Desync isnt something you can entirely avoid as 50% of the time it isnt even YOU who is desynced, its the stupid ass mobs that run like crackheads, charge, flip through the air, or flicker to you and smash into everything in their way causing clusterfucks of collision errors and repeatedly desync themselves and other mobs on the screen. At this point we need to stop asking GGG to fix/improve desync and ask them to stop piling shit onto this leaning tower of game engine that they know agitates the problems that theyve admitted they know exist. when i run into this particular exile when he starts his blast the first 2 things that run through my head are "am i desynced? ok good. how bout him?"

/endrant

"
You see it charge, you FUCKING RUN AWAY!!!

When you join a random party and an unknown party member starts charging his flameblast... you still panic and leap slam away like mad.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
You see it charge, you FUCKING RUN AWAY!!!

When you join a random party and an unknown party member starts charging his flameblast... you still panic and leap slam away like mad.

Exactly, just in case friendly fire is on. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info