Could the pets be permanently enabled?

If the pets could be enabled on and off without having to re-enable everytime you reconnect the quality of life would be greatly improved!

Every 3 to 5 minutes, after running maps or whatever, I like to reconnect without wasting portal (and its quick anyways), and I don't understand why we can't set the pets enabled permanently!

I just like to believe my black cat is there for good luck :D or else it would be a waste of 15 dollars, for a digital cat, that don't even meow.

Thank you for your consideration!
Last edited by PistolPete5 on Dec 20, 2014, 10:09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Every 3 to 5 minutes reconnecting? Then youre just using alt f4/logout too much.
"
Every 3 to 5 minutes reconnecting? Then youre just using alt f4/logout too much.

more like ESC + exit to character selection but over-exaggerated. The purpose of this suggestion was a minor improvements to quality of life, not a complaint, but just feels a little pesky so hoping for an improvement!
Last edited by PistolPete5 on Dec 20, 2014, 11:14:04 AM
"
SIBALNOM wrote:
"

more like ESC + exit to character selection but over-exaggerated. The purpose of this suggestion was a minor improvements to quality of life, not a complaint, but just feels a little pesky so hoping for an improvement!

Login, press M, right click, done. Has never been easier than that. Anything else i consider making it easier for the so called hardcore players who logout right before death and that would be silly.
I'm totally for some things persisting through login/logouts.

There are MANY legitimate reasons to be logging in and logging out, so why can't we have our pets remain active? I'd like to extend this to, why can't we have our auras remain 'on' between logins/logouts as well.

Sometimes, while playing an aura-based character, you need to turn on 6+ Auras after logging in, and it's quite the aggravation to go through each similar-looking icon to pick which ones you want.

It's a quality of life fix I'd love to see.
"
Zerrien wrote:
I'm totally for some things persisting through login/logouts.

There are MANY legitimate reasons to be logging in and logging out, so why can't we have our pets remain active? I'd like to extend this to, why can't we have our auras remain 'on' between logins/logouts as well.

Sometimes, while playing an aura-based character, you need to turn on 6+ Auras after logging in, and it's quite the aggravation to go through each similar-looking icon to pick which ones you want.

It's a quality of life fix I'd love to see.

I just hope one day GGG makes 1 aura the default so this "i have to activate 6 auras" stuff finds an end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info