Map chunk crash!

What the fuck are you waiting for GGG?
Every time I try to go to that damn imperial garden I got map chunk error! I cannot play the game anymore!
Fix it for god sake!
Last edited by Benjamin64035 on Dec 20, 2014, 9:50:11 AM
Did you read the stickies? did you try the fixes there? do you have less than 4 gig of ram? or a 32 bit OS.

If yes to all and you still get the problem, then the only answer is to upgrade...this isn't just magically go away and they have attempted a fix before which did work at the time, problem being as they add stuff to the game...prety much anything that might need preloading means more going into ram.
The skip the preloading or miss some of it out the game becomes near unplayable (try using --nopreload and you'll see what i mean)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
your the only one that gets theese error and if you compalain about it, the yay sayers come out of ther holes and tell you to buy a new pc because yours is shit because it can handle everything but not poe, and ggg support and devs will only speak to you personally if you spend more then 1000$ on this game
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Dec 20, 2014, 11:14:38 AM
"
StormHunter wrote:
your the only one that gets theese error and if you compalain about it, the yay sayers come out of ther holes and tell you to buy a new pc because yours is shit because it can handle everything but not poe, and ggg support and devs will only speak to you personally if you spend more then 1000$ on this game

You don't need an expensive machine to run it...old toaster of a PC i had ran the game fine, most of it was shit but it did have 4 gig of ram and a 64 bit OS...that's usualy the only 2 things you would need to upgrade.

And seriously if you are kicking about with less than 4 gig of ram or a 32 bit OS then you are lying about "everything else working"
case in 2 points, old rig ran "everything" fine even PoE but it could not handle SWTOR during ilium or TERA during the Nexus events even on the lowest of low settings it would reach a ram limit and crash, while the problems in SWTOR were fixed it was by means of removing everything relevant from ilium.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Dec 20, 2014, 11:24:56 AM
I have the same issue, here comes attempt #7 going to the a3 library...
"The problem is there ARE secure netcodes" -- Pewzor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info