About the nerf of mode "Order of the frozen sky"

I am really dissapointed with this nerf GGG now this mode just not doing any damage. I think the problem was not the damage itself, the problem was in mechanics of it, when ice rain can hits u from off screen and u will not even see the mobs. Mobs can be even covered by walls and still can hit u. So i suggest another mechanics for Frozen sky, it would be great if u make it more clearly for players, first of all ppl should to see those mobs and mobs should see players aswell to cast their ability, it will prevent offscreen death and will give players more oportunity players to react properly. Best regards, waiting for players comments aswell!

And probably will be also good if u make it only for mobs who not dashing at u (like rhoa), or rising from the ground like zombies, not jumping at u etc. Make this mode possible only for static mobs like skeletons or bandits.

PS: Sorry for my english its not my native language.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They just should've made it an ice meteor with a delay and visible targeting marker (like D2 meteor, only ice) instead of that instant blizzard. This way even if there are 100 mobs rising from earth and casting it at you simultaneously you still can run away (let's forget about desync, this is totally another matter).
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I'd scale the damage of a single cast so that it starts weaker and gradually ramps up if you stand in it too long (encouraging reacting, but giving time to react.)

I'd also limit the cast distance so you're not getting off screen hit by it.

But I like that they changed the scaling so that it does more damage with fewer monsters. Such that big packs can't all drop it on your at the same time and instant kill you.

But, perhaps, the damage now might be a little more tame than necessary?
"
silumit wrote:
They just should've made it an ice meteor with a delay and visible targeting marker (like D2 meteor, only ice) instead of that instant blizzard. This way even if there are 100 mobs rising from earth and casting it at you simultaneously you still can run away (let's forget about desync, this is totally another matter).

That meteor like effect can be cool, but it needs to be used right, and not everywhere. I might reserve it for something else - plus there are already various storm call like effects used by monsters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info