Portal MTX and Zana's map device

Hi guys,

Portals effects are awesome. Some of the coolest looking MTX in the game. But Zana's map device destroys the value of most of them, for me at least. The portals are just spaced so closely together that most of the MTX clip horribly and look silly. Would it be possible to either space out the map device portals or make some more portal MTX that are small enough to fit? Currently I'm stuck using steam-powered portals as soon as I hit endgame because they're the only cool-looking ones that don't clip. :(
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Hi

CLIPPING the watchword of the arts,area and effects feedback.

Love the steam powered portal mtx, I am under the impression though that if you buy a mtx and don't like it, in like 24hrs you can probably ask for your points back? Though I am sure it is not the official way of doing things, BUT GGG has been quite good in the past with mtx's and purchasing reimbursement.

I only have the steam powered and survivor portal mtx they both didn't seem to clip( which you already mentioned on the steam powered portal), what other portal mtx's do you have that clip?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info