US-TEST02-STD FFA Arena Test

The queue for this tournament can be found in the "Events" tab of the "Events and PvP" panel. This can be accessed in-game through the menu button, or by pressing B (by default). You must queue for this tournament in order to participate in it. You can enter this type of tournament late if needed.

You must be on the following league/gateway to participate in this tournament:

League: Hardcore
Gateway: America

PvP-only characters can be used for this tournament.
Instructions on how to create preconstructed PvP-only characters can be found here.

This is a low-level event. It is restricted to level 28 characters who have not yet completed Normal difficulty.

This is a Free-For-All event
FFA Arena tournaments are free-for-all events where you want to kill as many players as possible within the time limit. More information on how this format works can be found in the PvP rules.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
this looks great so far! watching fyndel and hegemony at the same time is fun :D
ign: ALLRAUDER
Top 20 makes me happier -- sooooo much better gameplay GGG! Still had a few spawns where the leaderboard was in the way and I had no invulnerability.
I ran into a couple bugs; a few times after dying, my flasks didn't refill, and were at the same state as when I died. I also several times had the rankings display after I chose to respawn, instead of before. I couldn't find any way to reproduce them, be it timing on clicking the respawn button, or mashing flasks when I was close to dying.

I also suffered one disconnect, but I don't know if that was from my end or not.

Despite this, I had a blast!
Woot #1 again. :3

Much better than the last test.
Can anyone explain what resistance is and how you gain/lose it? The numbers make no sense to me.
Last edited by Meridin on Dec 20, 2014, 1:31:47 AM
"
Meridin wrote:
Can anyone explain what resistance is and how you gain/lose it? The numbers make no sense to me.

I think it's tiebreakers. My guess is that it's a total of the points of the players you killed, at the time you killed them.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Dec 20, 2014, 6:45:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info