Best Path to Ondars Guile for Ev Ranger?

My ranger's tend to start having survivability problems on maps > 67, so I'm trying a new high evasion build. Can anyone recommend the best path to get Ondars Guile from this passive tree? I'll also be going for Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics, but no other firm decisions yet.

PS!
General Discussion is under a bridge, you're better on gameplay help.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
The screen shot is great. Go south there with that dext node, pass thru the 3 nodes for attack speed/movement speed (whatever it is) and go by that life wheel. From the life wheel just head to the right. Grab that big passive then go straight up.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
Its a kind of obvious route to Ondars. No offense but what I mean is since the changes to the start area and the 1.3 changes there is really only way to get there.

Here is what I mean.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-fXX-urvjxKLcFafU_sgbARn--WOjiiP2TZKNfTB8fyvWig==
No offense taken. But it's not obvious to me. I'm trying to be as efficient as possible, so I'm looking at what other major nodes are close to the various paths to OG, not just the quickest path to it.

So is it really that black and white? Your path is considered the path?
Last edited by amtiskaw on Dec 19, 2014, 7:53:07 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-JJ1iWn11_rq748SilwYF-aGk4dv-yBXwkvNeRfrrjb8FtdQjMHHdqEt4OkJRRzB8jX0j9k2SfyvWig==

This is the start I used.
Took dex node instead of damage/attack speed to save 1 passive point.
Took all resists nodes for +1 max cold.
With this path it's easy to grab Heartseeker crit cluster.

I play selffound, just killed Merc Dominus yesterday.
Only died 2 times:
first was a missclick opening of strongbox when kiting unique.
second was not knowing that unique porcupine in merciless gets huge reflect damage mod.

I can post full tree, if you are interested.
Hiya - yeah, that's close to the tree I have now, except the survivalist cluster and that dex node path . I just got LMP and tornado shot + added cold, and it's awesome - really smashes mobs in no time.

If you could post your full passive tree, that'd be great.
Last edited by amtiskaw on Dec 21, 2014, 3:11:03 AM
Full tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-JJ1iWn11_rq748SilwYF-aGk4dv-yBXwkvP6615Fjb9RR-dUJP3_3jB8jX0j9k2SfyvWigW11CMwcd2oS3g6QsLstMVirJ2qbIw2PeOEwJynNG1stUjz6ioLcFIGIx9BAx4WvyaVYeJVS4w2d9c51G_yoJ9W-vzFZ6CHduOfSn3dDTqzkAqrC3LDzAZbryF2hs7BM04qtkGNfre2dcvqYr6nZU29Nkd-

As you see I went crit with this character. That's why I took the survivalist path - it allows you to grab crit chance and attack speed nodes on your way to aspect of eagle.
Other than that I went for most available life nodes and big bow crit notables.
Stuff that might be dropped with better gear: accuracy and all res nodes, mana leech nodes.

Skills:
Burning arrow + Phys Proj + Increased Elemental + IIR - single target,
Ice shot + Increased Elemental + Cold Pen + Mana Leech - AoE,
Rain of Arrows + Curse on Hit (Assassins Mark) + Blind - debuffing.
Decoy totem - amazing skill to pull mobs and bunch 'em up.
Smoke mine - for strongboxes mostly (recently replaced with mirror arrow).
Enfeeble - for bosses (mostly end of the act stuff and some rogue exiles).
also trying out vaal rain of arrows - seems pretty nice for locking stuff in place.
also I did most of normal, cruel, merciless with vaal skeletons - very good gem to keep bosses occupied for some time.
Auras: Hatred and Herald of Ash.

Lots of text :), anyway, good luck. Watch out for Merciless Weaver, that rogue exile with EK totems and the freaking ursas.
For most of my builds I path like this.

As a variant, you could also go through Quickstep.

Alternatively, you can path from Ballistic Mastery and by either the Revenge of the Hunted or the Charisma Cluster if you want them.
I tend to agree with StahlregenX, I use the quickstep variation above.
I find Balistic Mastery not really interesting. Same goes for the two 6/2 points in Aspect of the Eagle cluster.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info