Avian Retches are fucking annoying.

"
one of my favorite monsters.. them, frogs, and devourers, need more of those types and less of boring, weak sauce, uncreative zombies.

part of the fun in killing monsters is killing those that are different and make you rage, not some stupid , simple dumbass corpse or skelly.

They would be 'fun' if they didn't run around halfway across the map to target a corpse, especially when there are others that are nearby. 'Fun' is no excuse for shitty AI. Leapers are ok so long as they aren't leaping at you in giant packs from nearly off-screen and you have almost no time to react to them, and the same for Devourers. Although in their case it's more that they can pop up and surround you to where you have no escape and unless you're already sporting an ongoing IC and can smash a fire flask with extremely fast reflexes, you're going to be experiencing some very unpleasant bullshit.

While I do agree with your overall premise of more interesting mobs that do more than just run at you or away from you and the like, that's only if the AI is actually good and doesn't create situations that are more than a little unfair to the player. Especially ones that give little to no warning that they could happen.
"
one of my favorite monsters.. them, frogs, and devourers, need more of those types and less of boring, weak sauce, uncreative zombies.

part of the fun in killing monsters is killing those that are different and make you rage, not some stupid , simple dumbass corpse or skelly.

Devourers and frogs i agree with. Retches can suck a big fat bowl of dicks. Constantly running around looking for corpses and scattering around the map is bullshit. They force you to backtrack solely to kill efficiency. There is no other purpose for it, otherwise, that spit thing would be their default attack and they would kite less.
Well.. I suppose there is something to appreciate about their capacity to elicit an emotional response.

Fuck.

Are Avian Retches art? We've been had.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
FUCK AVIANS IN THEIR STUPID FUCKING BIRD ASS FUCKING RUNNING ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE LIKE FUCKING ADD FUCKING CHILDREN

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/20hz6m/fuck_avians_in_their_stupid_fucking_bird_ass/
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Wretches are awful. Poorly implemented but cool idea. They shouldn't just zig zag across the screen being so indecisive over which corpse to eat. And running two screens back is also lame.

Definitely one of the worst monsters in the game.
Team Won
"
Avian Retches are fucking annoying.

Yes, they are the worst mobs in poe!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Daresso wrote:
"
FUCK AVIANS IN THEIR STUPID FUCKING BIRD ASS FUCKING RUNNING ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE LIKE FUCKING ADD FUCKING CHILDREN

retches (just like glutonous gulls) are considered demons lol
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
Just wait til you get a blue pack with Phylacteral Link.

Instant skip.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info