Don't buy seraph weapon effect

it's really not worth it compared to infernal/ghostflame especially, i bought it and instantly regret it. sent e-mail to ggg if i can change with ghostflame /both same price that i ve paid/ they said they wont change it.

rip dollars.. much customer support very amaze.

just buy infernal or ghostflame srsly seraph weapon effect vrey bad for its price.
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
im curious how you toned your letter because they are normally quite helpfull. (refund you if you bough something a few days before it was on sale)
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
if they have changed my seraph into ghostflame i was going to buy 50$ points to buy vamp set etc to combine it but nope they didnt want myy money ggg so rich yet they cant fix desync
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
"
andkamen wrote:
im curious how you toned your letter because they are normally quite helpfull. (refund you if you bough something a few days before it was on sale)

I'd imagine it looked something like this:

"Dear GGG,

ZOMFG SERAPH WEPON EFFECT IS SUXOR BALLS, GOSTFLAME WEY BETTER AND I WANT IT INSTEAD CUZ IT IS SAME PRICE. STORE IN REAL LIFE LET ME DO EXCHANGE FOR SAME VALUE ITEM. IF YOU DONT GIVE ME EXCHANGE I WILL RESORT TO DRASTIC MEASURES.

-Yours truly,

Edge"

Im laughing so hard im having trouble writing lol
"

I'd imagine it looked something like this:

"Dear GGG,

ZOMFG SERAPH WEPON EFFECT IS SUXOR BALLS, GOSTFLAME WEY BETTER AND I WANT IT INSTEAD CUZ IT IS SAME PRICE. STORE IN REAL LIFE LET ME DO EXCHANGE FOR SAME VALUE ITEM. IF YOU DONT GIVE ME EXCHANGE I WILL RESORT TO DRASTIC MEASURES.

-Yours truly,

Edge"

"
if they have changed my seraph into ghostflame i was going to buy 50$ points to buy vamp set etc to combine it but nope they didnt want myy money ggg so rich yet they cant fix desync

The Prophecy Has Been Fulfilled!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Dec 19, 2014, 4:37:37 PM
Haven't you watched the preview video before buying?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Haven't you watched the preview video before buying?

/thread
It is people like you OP that, in real life, I have a strong urge to just punch in the face.
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
"
iMbaQ wrote:
It is people like you OP that, in real life, I have a strong urge to just punch in the face.

Violence cannot solve problems, it only causes more of them. At least you have that urge though. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 19, 2014, 4:59:49 PM
Radiant weapon also looks way worse than ivory. It's very outdated in comparison.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info