leo redmane rep is way too hard to get, much rage and tears

1) in sc leagues, honestly with all the balancing i think the pvp might work. sure autotarget skills like fucker strike can be a pain, but pvp can still be quite fun. the thing that separates this game from games with perfect pvp (like for example d2), is that pvp is still mostly gear-dependent (yeah, some skill involved but in the end items will decide who wins and who loses). this makes reputation on leo extremely hard to get, and for those who cant afford good items (or simply dislike pvp), a massive pain in the ass.

conclusion: you might say that if someone doesnt pvp, he shouldnt have leo at all because hes a pvp master. okay. but even people who do pvp will find him very difficult to level because theres simply not enough people in pvp to make all the wait worthwhile. increase rep per kill maybeee? or maybe it will get better when the league start rush tones down a little so people duel more...i mean, even in d2 no one dueled the first few weeks so theres that...

2) in hc leagues, people simply DO NOT PVP. i guess they dislike it. waiting for even a 1v1 looks like working in a north korea coal mine and is no fun at all :( and unlike sc, i doubt thats gonna change. hc has a much smaller playerbase and even those who do play it, dont play duels. sooo maybe increase rep per kill relatively to sc? idk but do something, its nearly impossible to level the guy in these leagues :(

hope someone reads this! even trolls would be nice.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Ya PvP is fail in this game. Try another one.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
rendemar wrote:
even trolls would be nice.

Git gud, do you even praise the sun, g8 m8 r8 8/8, did I miss anything?

PS!
Well, I missed Glyph Mark.
More PS!
Krieg,

-Blitz-

"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
hahaha :D

pls no maek fun of me, k? :(
He's great! He's the closest one to the stash!
My mission for today is: let's see how well you can get along with others...

Deliver the finishing blow to all 3 opponents in a single round of a 3v3.

Yeah that's not going to happen even if I spent 8 hours trying.
Spoiler
I haven't tried at all
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
level 6 leo.. imo going faster than other masters. stop bitching and queve up, maybe the problem is you suck at pvp?
does pvp automaticly use ur PVP low level character or the one you use to farm/ run map with?
havent gotten a H/O yet.
Diablo 2 had perfect pvp system, wait wat? Have you ever played pvp oriented game ?

"
CookieVortex wrote:
Diablo 2 had perfect pvp system, wait wat? Have you ever played pvp oriented game ?

1) yes, even the flaws of d2 coding make the pvp even better and skill requiring (chainlock, wsg)

2) yes, i played d2 for quite a while and i was good at it

more questions? :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info