[1.3] [theory] help/suggestions - glacial hammer splasher templar

Hey guys!

I'm trying to create a build just to see what happens, so i thought someone would like to give me some suggestions to improve it.

Well, nuff talking, let's go to the build! :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tree
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAi4z53ZRczGZKmMBm73yf34Kbmjs8Bew4wBoaOJBVJy_3MnKprKpZ83zZ6hh2rM9-rY3ZYYtPm2qFUigqogAEs7EFuNCBr9o6KPrr7riTMtFFR1NSRZ2a4P5UDc0rUBzOPQ_E9vnogsefy6cwns3SIVcNah5qO_Iv5FGXee8OUEdxhVcpRtcwlzmKsULli52upwj5237HggfyQTboAecyCXJsbEapbngNWK87O3dTUeaexYY7FPY6nSSLYJFnWOSthNkB3L6KwYIvzE1Gtopi7A==

I took lots of ele dmg, phy dmg, phy dmg with maces and etc.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

LINKS:

4L (minimal links to the skill be effective): Glacial Hammer, Faster Attacks, Melee Splash and Multistrike

5L: Glacial Hammer, Faster Attacks, Melee Splash, Multistrike and Life on Hit

The 6th link: Well, that's my main doubt of which one is the best > Cold Dmg./Cold Pen./Melee Dmg./WED/ Conc. Effect

GEAR:

*******OBS******* - I made a list of POSSIBLE uniques, if you guys think they aren't good, trade for a good rare with some good modifiers.

My intention is to make a affordable build so everyone can try it.

NEED HELP WITH SOME CHOICES!!!

WEAPON:
Doryani's Catalyst

SHIELD:
I have absolutelly no idea :D

BOOTS:
Rainbowstride or Windscream, being Windscream the best

BELT:
Doryani's Invitation, Cold variation, obviously

ARMOR:
Carcass Jack, Belly of the Beast or Icetomb(?)

HELMET:
Rime Gaze, Alpha's Howl, Chitus' Apex, Geofri's Crest

AMULET:
Carnage Heart?

RINGS:
The Taming?

The idea is to pick some res, attack speed, ele/cold dmg

AURAS:

Haste/Hatred+Clarity?+Herald of thunder/ice+Reduced Mana

Cast When Damage Taken:

CWDT+Immortal Call+Enduring Cry+Increased Duration

CWDT+Frostbite+Temporal Chains/Elemental Weakness+Increased Duration

Well, the basics is that, i'll accept reviews, suggestions and that kind of stuff. I'll really appreciate who help me! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info