So, what else do you...

...play? We pretty much established we all play arpgs (duh) and tcgs, so what else is on the fav game types list?

For me clearly shooters, only with good story though and usually just singleplayer since multiplayer is about camping in a corner and hopping around and shit.

Racing games are also fun as fuck like NFSU2, probably my fav ever in that genre.

Then its off to rts games like WC3 Frozen Throne, also a fav but i like a few others.

Shooters need to be entertaining. Storyline can do that, but gameplay matters more.

I dislike squad based play for the most part, but love Loadout. Not that you need your squad that much sometimes.

I don't play sports or racing games and rarely flight types. Crimson Skies was fun as was Xwing vs Tie Fighter, but they understood I didn't really want to know how to fly.

Early Mech games were fun, but I feel they expect you to be able to do too many things at once now.

And fuck mmo's

Comes down to it, I think gaming now expects you to be able to multitask too much. I want to have fun, not feel like I ran a marathon while still sitting on my ass.
Candy Crush Soda Saga, Words with Friends, Solitaire (Deluxe Edition)
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
dota 2
diablo ros
diablo ps4 version (hacks are very good:)
minecraft ps4
ultra street fighter 4
destiny
super smash bros (3ds)

There isnt many good games this year.
My_Bloody_Valentine
Shooters? Nah, it gets old quick and my aim is the worst in OT.

RTS? MOBA? No. Nooooooo noo no noooo no.

MMOROPRGORORG? Grindfest, prepubescent dual visa wielders, did I miss anything? I enjoyed RO1, though.

I'm mostly inclined towards RPG (actual ones, not 'dragons and sorcery and that's it'), although there are some exceptions. Namely, Bioware games; NPC romance has 'basement dweller' written all over it, not to mention it's pretty much mandatory.

But my favourite is Bullet Hell/shmup; fire and forget. If I'm not playing PoE, DS2 or trying to play DA Origins properly, I'm on Luftrausers.
It's you, your plane and whatever you shoot at.

PS!
I've had my good deal of Godlike games, but I'm more of a destructive deity.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
"
...play? We pretty much established we all play arpgs (duh) and tcgs, so what else is on the fav game types list?

For me clearly shooters, only with good story though and usually just singleplayer since multiplayer is about camping in a corner and hopping around and shit.

Racing games are also fun as fuck like NFSU2, probably my fav ever in that genre.

Then its off to rts games like WC3 Frozen Throne, also a fav but i like a few others.

You still play Wc3? Hell yeah. I actually started streaming because I got back into War3. I was a semi pro in high school growing up in Korea, and was offered to join clan Cherry back in the day and try out to be a real pro. Turned it down because I was still in high school and it would mean leaving school to play full time.

Bout two months ago I fired up Wc3 again and started streaming 1v1 and FFA, and currently participating in the FML, Free For All Masters League, featuring the best FFA players in the world !
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Vyvanne wrote:
"

You still play Wc3? Hell yeah. I actually started streaming because I got back into War3. I was a semi pro in high school growing up in Korea, and was offered to join clan Cherry back in the day and try out to be a real pro. Turned it down because I was still in high school and it would mean leaving school to play full time.

Bout two months ago I fired up Wc3 again and started streaming 1v1 and FFA, and currently participating in the FML, Free For All Masters League, featuring the best FFA players in the world !

Well, i tend to revisit the campaign every now and then. Online i prefer to do mod maps like castle fight.
Some of the original Might & Magic RPG series (particularly VI and VII)
"The problem is there ARE secure netcodes" -- Pewzor
At the moment the only other game I am playing is real life. It's pretty pay to win and grindy as shit. Worse than a Korean MMO.

Character customisation is pretty good though, and my hideout is decorated like a boss.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Warframe (surprisingly fun, although i've always been a fan of 3rd person fighter/shooter games)
Dota 2
Trying Elite:Dangerous. It's thrashing my comp but it's pretty fun.

Oh and Space Engineers. Physics is fun. And playing on a server with friends is fun (particularly when you start subtly fucking with people's stuff and they never notice).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info