Diablo 2 vs Diablo 3 - Character Selection

I made this video to highlight the differences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvb1wqrM4ko&feature=youtu.be

Lolz... 14+ years later and the animations from 1999 are still more polished.

What an absolute joke. The amount of time that went into making these D3 character models must have been staggering.

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 19, 2014, 9:32:35 AM
Blizzard forums are that way ---->
still a better game than most of the games out there...
My_Bloody_Valentine
"
Moonyu wrote:

I don't post there.

I'm saying the animations for D2 from the character selection screen have more of a polished feel than D3's.

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

I don't post there.

I'm saying the animations for D2 from the character selection screen have more of a polished feel than D3's.

"
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

I don't post there.

You should if you're here experiencing Path of Exile, where the true d2 vets hang :)
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 19, 2014, 11:53:13 AM
What Dirk and I have tried to point out unsuccessfully is that only a few malcontents still beat the D3 dead horse.

"
Moonyu wrote:
What Dirk and I have tried to point out unsuccessfully is that only a few malcontents still beat the D3 dead horse.

This ^ guy gets it, might i add, if you are a D2 " vet" you should maybe, i dont know, play D2?! Since the game is still up and working i dont see why playing POE would be something to brag about for a so called D2 vet.

Some people play POE, some play D3 and some even play D2 and some play any combination thereof. Get off the nostalgia train now because you aint telling us anything new. And talking about silly char selection graphics, really? POE has the worst char selection screen ever!
No monies for animations, must invest more in marketing :P
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info