Blink Arrow

So it has this 3 second cooldown, doesn't that make it pretty useless? How do you keep up with Leap Slam / Warp users in places like Shrine map, how do you keep up with Whirling Blades on open terrain? I bet most bow users will still prefer Lightning Warp if they can afford to use it because it is at least consistent. I guess the cooldown is needed because of the clones, but whoever asked for the clones? Isn't this PvP affecting PvE after all?

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Zed_ wrote:
So it has this 3 second cooldown, doesn't that make it pretty useless? How do you keep up with Leap Slam / Warp users in places like Shrine map, how do you keep up with Whirling Blades on open terrain? I bet most bow users will still prefer Lightning Warp if they can afford to use it because it is at least consistent. I guess the cooldown is needed because of the clones, but whoever asked for the clones? Isn't this PvP affecting PvE after all?

well most bow users have a lot more movement speed, but I can agree that you cannot be as fast as whirling/leapslam.
But on the other hand whirling is by far faster than warp e.g.

Imho Blink arrow does a great job getiing out of danger and over cliffs..., the mirror is really good

overall a very good skill imho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info