Build help/feedback - "deathknight" scion

i would like to try and create a deathknight type of build (tanky/necromancer combined) i tried in rampage but decided to go for it too late into the character.
also the skills below are the ones that i know of, that at least to me have a deathknight theme to them, i.e viper strike (shadow damage and a dot)

for skills i plan to use viper strike for single target (melee splash if it works for a little aoe)

herald of ice
desecrate for aoe

skellys/zombies

and the only other thing im set on is at least 2 out of the 3 new counter attack gems (with a curse on hit if effective)

in the build link below i went for as many increased phys damage nodes i could get for a bigger chaos damage portion of viper strike(assuming i read the tooltip right)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAvrz0xkUKNdYxnqZXTeP-jzWS2L218m6qSsg_JypNFz4UjsB2YHO01F-YWW3PMoqvkBGC5P4Ktz7GrhynDF9TpRjXPC0dvjOHA-53464-Z5vkUUF0JJv3TXYrgIpQR-8OFCBfPxo-8i9-4nk5f-Mx-5d5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz352rIhaoEJewEGH-eiCxwx9EH_GntP7E2wGSWqsqH1akSj66-6a4EWdU1K4k6cI2QsqmPqAMtFFR4hApqyQM-oY-OsUcRuqwQfXfmMXEPDyWoE6AwB-ms36fIMRLSyc7Ipr249Gm6H318y8qsSFYH0Y

let me know what you think i just put that together, if someone has went this route and has a better passive tree, uniques to suggest etc. i would appreciate it.

as a side note im not trying to make a uber atziri build, just want to do maps in merciless etc. although uber viable would be nice ;)

thanks for tips/feedback
IF you wanna go for viper strike and desecrate, it maybe wiser to go towards the shadow area of the tree and grab those +%chaos damage and +%damage over time nodes. Moreover, the +%sword damage node are in the opposite direction, so it's gonna be easier if you use a claw or dagger. Also, If you're going for a life based build, for softcore you should aim between +125-150% increased life.

Btw, I tried coming up with a passive skill tree, but fell short. Anyway, I think you should build around this one:

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAGDy9J5M6CGf56NP7gsdqrFqRqH0TbAZJpwi4k-vuKPrZC_qAKpiQM6asiEBFRzLRSOePRvfXm6FNuRCXRATMvKrEhWC0DOq6DXxXyb-XyT0c3JMn8h5tGSL0bAsNjX0Y7Ipr2-OEDkgRln_G0NBHBvb8wJzIDLTRdoJn_K1KUq-7Td1fieDDOspKb56DCUZx5lhJE5Mf

I sincerely hope you manage to get this build going. Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info