Still no Spell Damage on Daggers from Catarina? WHY GGG?!!?!

WHY GGG WHY?!?!?!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Because we can't have nice things. Just shitty t4/t3 mods and only half of them. Why no hybrid from cat either? Why no spell dam or cast speed or attack on ammy from elron, etc? Hey better than nothing tho and keeps RMT sites in business.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 19, 2014, 10:23:50 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Because we can't have nice things. Just shitty t4/t3 mods and only half of them. Why no hybrid from cat either? Why no spell dam or cast speed or attack on ammy from elron, etc? Hey better than nothing tho and keeps RMT sites in business.

Well that escalated quickly, i don't know about you but masters crafting made the game 239289 times easier already, some of us don't expect to have GG gear by the 3rd day of the league.

As to the correlation of no spell damage on daggers with RMT sites, thats just probably the most retarded statement i've ever read in both the forums and reddit, congratulations. Simply because the bots that RMT sites use, farm currency and uniques, you think they are programmed to identify and recognize good rares? good luck and get a grip.

If you are still unhappy about PoE drops, then you know...

D3 --> that way
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by yotmato on Dec 19, 2014, 10:44:27 AM
"
yotmato wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Well that escalated quickly, i don't know about you but masters crafting made the game 239289 times easier already, some of us don't expect to have GG gear by the 3rd day of the league.

As to the correlation of no spell damage on daggers with RMT sites, thats just probably the most retarded statement i've ever read in both the forums and reddit, congratulations. Simply because the bots that RMT sites use, farm currency and uniques, you think they are programmed to identify and recognize good rares? good luck and get a grip.

If you are still unhappy about PoE drops, then you know...

D3 --> that way

One of these guys in every thread. "You sure told that casual scrub" is that what your looking to hear? You feel good about yourself? What a tool.

Because free crit?

Cast speed and elemental damage would be more fair IMO but you don't even get that...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info