double same support gem.....will it works!?

Let's say I have a 3 socket armor, and I put 2 "IRON WILL" to reduce mana cost for spells, or any other same support gems, for instance "Addeed Fire Damage" "Melee Physical Damage" and so on....will the 2 gems work both, adding their %, or only one while the other will do nothing?

TY

Last edited by Sticazzy on Dec 19, 2014, 6:46:49 AM
Some potato english here, but simple answer: no. They won't. (also, iron will doesn't decrease mana cost... reduced mana does)
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Sorry for my potato english.
I think he was reffefring to the no multiplier on iron will. It's basically a no cost increase to damage. ( except the socket of course)
Welcome to path of exile, friend. Ignore is comment. This world is full of unique people, so just do your thing and enjoy the game. Dont get discouraged. PM me on the forums if you ever have questions or need help. We can always talk in game too!

Im not on as much now due to work but a PM on the forums i can reply to.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
"
Sticazzy wrote:
Sorry for my potato english.

You're italian I guess - from your username lol!! If you're not, sorry and disregard what's below...

Ti hanno già risposto, ma per chiarezza : non puoi linkare ad uno skill principale 2 o più support dello stesso tipo, ne funziona uno solo e l'altro/gli altri non vengono considerati.
Se mastichi abbastanza l'inglese (penso di sì) di consiglio di guardare - oltre al forum ufficiale - poewiki, è fatto molto bene.

Se sei interessato ad unirti ad una gilda di italiani, io faccio parte di una attiva soprattutto in softcore ( più in Torment che in Standard).
Ci trovi sul forum Guild-Rercruiting/Seeking other players-BYOB gilda italiana.
Benvenuto e divertiti!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info