im late to the party but what the hell happened to cylone?

i come back just to re-spec my main char.. he's been nerfed pretty bad. but i do manage to squeeze out some extra dps on the build, im thinking sweet let go try this dps increase out.

only to find something rather strange has happened to my beloved cyclone.
seems it cant lock onto targets too well anymore. is it just me or do i have to now move the mouse around like a mad man just to stay in place.

cyclone has always sucked for mob clearing but its one redeeming feature was its ability to follow a boss character around very well.

i will admit the mob clearing aspect of cyclone does seem to have improved -- less dysnc, also seems like the damage allocation is working better.

but now im just zooming all over the place when trying to focus on say for example atziri.

well just another long term player to have a beloved character that took me ages to perfect nerfed into shitty little pieces of crap.

gonna wait till some new content gets released before playing again, poe has changed so much to gear towards newer players and i dont blame them really. but sometimes the seasoned guys just lose interest. the case here.. take care all will catch ya when act 4 is out :)

R.I.P
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
May I please have your gears, if you think your build is RIP. :P

Edit:
Spoiler
I am only serious if you are serious.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 19, 2014, 1:50:05 AM
I believe the change was so that Cyclone targets locations now, not mobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info