[1.3] ;..; ;..; ;..; The HOOKER ;..; ;..; ;..; added Twinned Overlord Dominus added

seem´s really solid could you please post the tree
Im sorry i had so much to try :)

here is a current lv 90, you can just skip Forsight And entropy and play it as a level 85.
The Hooker 90
It's pretty much the one i use, im doing a skelleton for the topic on a text file, will publish edit it when done.
Stream are ready to make some video, ill start soon to practice Atziri "my Way" so i have to get as experimented with the fight as i am with Dominus (could do it the EB+CI way :D )

Most of the gear are in the multiple post. I can do party of 3 with only myself (playing with 3 account) but i tend to avoid Xtra dmg and fire resistance togheter. Mappinp solo and party of 3 op to 77 "hostile territory" except blood magic

Mod you want to avoid (doable but not fun)

° of Smothering Players recover Life, Mana and Energy Shield x% slower
° of Stasis Players cannot regenerate Life or Mana
° of Ice Area has patches of chilled ground (Especially on a hasted Xtra dmg Vaal Oversoul)
° of Ice Area has patches of chilled ground (only when soloing in a party of 3 for 76-77 maps)
°

Total Némésis:
Fleet,Overlord,Shocking, OF ice of exposure ov vulnerability Vaal Oversoul. Still doable but ill advise to Swap the CoF for Icandescent heart and Tempest Shield for Purity of lighting.

Almost succeed at killing one of these best spirited, while soloing in a party of 3 (my two alts) the server restard was the only limit...if the map wouldnt have the fires resist mod and me equiped with the above it would have been a breathe ;) but one lazer shot shocked me for 5 sec! server restarted when the Vaal Oversoul was at 60% HP)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Here is the video, it be fun to see it in a few month and see how far my bad english, video quality would improve
Here is the Hooker in action!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
still havent worked on the layout of the thread, just added another video, agains a dual dominus (my first time)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info