[1.3] ;..; ;..; ;..; The HOOKER ;..; ;..; ;..; added Twinned Overlord Dominus added

You are my Bitch of Burden!

2015.03.04 Resolution are good thing we almost never follow (added a quick video
2015.02.01, new resolution, im gonna format this thread like other did, and start streamin'

Link to the video is here
Some random fight
Twinned Overlord Dominus

things that will kill you:
Lv76-78 Pack of dying Porcupine, they'shotgun you, you better Flask up
Molten Shell critting in a pack of Ele reflect
Dominus LV 73 in a Twinned Overlord, Touch of God you dont want to try to tank ;)

except of these you should not die, i think the CI version is TOTALLY Hardcore Viable, but i advise you FLASK up some time, as i play almost always without flasking (riped 40 Million XP on an Twinned Overlord 73 [ 2 death] trying to see if i coul tank, but forgot to flask :O )
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WikarinaTana on Mar 20, 2015, 4:01:01 PM
I still have to figure whitch way to go, ghost reaver... or some block, toward the completion of the build.

Gem are level 16, Dominus is now on FARM! (lv 69)

The passives are still a secret, and im tweaking arround, the leveling is über easy and require low gear, for endgame i have to decide if i focus on Aegis or some better rare.

Also have to choose between going low life or staying hybrid.... currently the build have:

61% ignite chance from gear and 25% from passive, so without curses: 86% ignite chance
with flamability its even better 97 to 100% without even using chance to ignite!

just to show my reckoning setting and my dyadus :)

endgame a molou will replace the two-stone.. when i ll have enoug res fromt the passive or gloves.

I may also separate from Atziri foible and go for 1 more passive point and a rare ammy (flat fire dmg and WED <B )

im also wondering about that lovely Helmet -->

and im hesitating for the new Scold's Bridle
The downside is perfect to get constantly ignited!..tough the ES are very very low...
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
will realease more when the build would be complete, i did discover and learn many things
a teaser... until level 86 il be using this

waiting for the skill points to come in and the items to fall in place, currently i took temporary the CI way, sacrificing 1200 HP for 3200 ES and temporary chaos immunity, until il get to 75(85) chaos res..

so far the build is pretty fun, i could do 70 maps with low lightning res and low cold res and LV 16 GEMS !...except..yeah... Merveil.... Zana or higher..dependning on the mobs if im Lucky, i could get her..but a little desych will me death (until lv 86)

As CI there is no way to resact to desync, frozen + the rain... and without Dyadus it mean just death...

to be continued....
Final build and almost final gem setting, lv86

Very tanky for that low ES (4k)
Almost done gathering my Very endgame gear.

Speced again into Zealot oath... now, 4 more level before EE and 2 more level to get the last 5% ignite chance to get the final 35% ignite chance from the passives and when ill get my engame Ammy and Glove il switch to full ignite (62% from gear and 10% from flask)

summary:

Without flask: 97% ignite chance on all fire dmg done
Taking a sip from any flask: 100(107%) ignite
With cursing without flasking 100(111%)
With curnsing while taking a delicious sip on any flask 100(121%)

I tried successfully Rumi and Vegeance,.I think in a 6L ill put vengeance instead of Elemental prolifération, but il try it when i ll 6 link my chest.
Saw the hype About Taste Of Hate.... but for this build, that wold mean Perma Auto-freeze flask!

Linked only the new flasks

New helmet (40 Chaos :O ) and gem settings

Gloves, Helmet and Ammy, when improved will finally wear my dual mokou!
got a belt

Now i need to spare some currencies to try the 6L AND have a lot of spare boots /glove / helmet to try th corruptions :)

Defense talking
Vengeance is fun, but unsupported it is useless, i wondered about reducing Flameblast dmg, or simply ditching flameblast and puttin WED (leveling one for now on switch) But flameblast is my current life-saver-replenish all in one shot.
tough Vengeance and reckoning will net me at minus 200 ES each per enemy hit.... that still something.

With an average Iron-Skin rolled Flask now the build is hitting 12k Armor (240 ES per block) and 62/12% block chance with Rumy.
I carry now the flasks on my inventory, for killing My Nemessis (labyrinth Boss on Melee range) i will try it with 2 Rumi ( 16sec of higher block chance,s hould be way enough to kill it.

Fire Trap and FlameBlast both leveld up to LV 19, i cant wait to try it for more damage :)
Last edited by WikarinaTana on Jan 1, 2015, 2:19:33 PM

2015.02.01, new resolution, im gonna format this thread like other did, and start streamin'

and cry... again a disastrous early morning edit... no save... and whole post gone to waste.... ill fixe it later

end previous for future copy paste
=======================================

Gears:

Defense: You' Gonna be slaped, cause you wear no pants!

Offense

The Bitch, is always on fire, ALWAAYS! (not the tempax, im not wearing the Monthly blood dance! ) So she got such a higher cast speed, could be donne dual Mokou at lv 82 (need the resists shield nodes)
===========================================================

[spoiler= "preator Crown potential BiS"]
Base AR:140 R:168 ES 63/72 100to 120 51 to 56 308/135 677/297 173/375

837/171

Max roll without quality:
308 AR 135 ES
677 AR 297 ES (i think the best compromise)
173 AR 375 ES (final life arround 5k ES)
837 AR / 171 ES (too low ES tricky-one-shotable-arround 3400 ES)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= "Murder Mitts potential BiS"]
Base AR:105 AR:60 ES31/48 100to 120 51 to 56 363/173 455/85 289/218

Max roll without quality:
308 AR 135 ES[/spoiler]
Last edited by WikarinaTana on Jan 1, 2015, 11:12:00 PM
in the interim, trying some variation for spell and ele damage tankyness

will soon remake first post

The Hooker is ooking like a statue!

Last edited by WikarinaTana on Jan 4, 2015, 1:17:23 PM
Seems awesome, waiting skill tree! :)
Build complete! LV85! (expected something like 86-87)
after a few hundred of regrets, playing with different skill, playstyle, try diverse defense settings, some hostile territory the build is now complete.

some number to chew: at gem level 19 you can in the best scenario 25k Chaos damage per second and 35k if around lv 88-90, off course i talk about perfect situation, but as long as there is only ONE white mob there, it will proliferate that great burning damage..and i am only talking about a pseudo 4L (Life leech is in)

so it gonna takes me some time to update and compile everything, i learn so much about fire!
I am also proud that the build is fearly cheap, and very easy to tweak (most of the time just swaping gear)

The only 3 type of map i advise not to do with it are:
Blood Magic (if you go CI)
NO regen (obviously the build need that mana you could do with mana-leech... but that is not fun)
Map with Max fire resisting mobs: you can do it, but i prefere to use my lovely physical or cold/lightning/ chaos based char.

Happily i managed to make this work at level 85 B>

Gearing ..gonna take some hour to explain, you can go at lv85 from 4k Es to 6.5k ES without loosing too much damage, your pretty tanky: no IC, no Cwdtk, you could also run without CWS and the build use the new flavour reactive trigger. You can wear at least 4 type of armour:
Cloak of Flame (obviously)
Incandescent Heart
A nice Saintly
A Vaal Regalia

It all depend on your playstyle and what do you try to achieve , its the same with teh 3 aura, usualy the build goes 75/80/76-100 without purity, you can bump that with IH or choose physical tankyness using Immortal Flesh (i also tested with it!)

You can go with low and cheap unique or pricey mirrored rare, with mirrored you will easily reach 8-10k ES

so will update in the comming week, i found how to Stream in order to create some video footage.... i need to "steal" some nice layout to make this thread readable... (i have soo much wall of text to write)

Build is doable alsl as Witch but i have to sum and try it to see the benefits/down sides

I'm happy at least someone is waiting for it, in the meantime, i give you this old tree to chew:

The Hooker , Almost final lv 85 need some tweaking
Just to link the current testing facility:

Passive defense: not taking into account crits

Arround 200-300 ES leeched back per enemy hit (yes i know its AoE, but sometime it will also miss.. worse scenario is 0 but usaly per enemy as far at lv77 maps its 200-300Es per mob)

When they stun you, and you Lucky enough to see your CwS to trigger, you will get 300 to 400 ES, per mob hit off course :D )

Your last passive defense, lies in this unique shield , you will get arround 300 ES on block with the claok and molten shell and some flasking, but if you have better gears with more armour, you will get more ES, with some testing i get as high as 36 ish k armour (720 ES per block

This other passive defense is about the synergie between the cloak and Artic Armour

Sum to the passive defense:
If stunned and blocking you will get at least 800 ES (per enemy hit) on one block

And Now one active Defense:

Currently build have around 9.6% of fire damage leeched as life and is almost totally reflect free, can be played:

TRapper, full trapper
Melee! (flame surge)
Ranged ( fireball)
CC (decoy totem + flameblast/fireball

What is nice is as long as there is one ONE one mob near a boss, your gonna freeze the whole screen too :)

enjoy, im gonna hunt the F*** Embezzler (saw one... after i killed the jungle valley boss... :/ :/ the baddie..i could only hover my mouse to see it was him, before he left :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info