disconnected :(???? HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!!!!!

i know you probably cant do anything about this but i got dc in an area that i was almost indestructible in and when i re logged for some reason i was in standard league ???? seams messed well completely messed up????? y would a dc rip me ????
Last edited by rpdarklegend on Dec 26, 2014, 12:21:14 AM
hello again sir once again in the bloodline league i logged off and logged back on and marry Christmas another league change this is twice this has happened can some one plz ex plane how i can sign out in one league sigh back in and be put in normal 2 times on same account??? i dropped the first one because you were not responding and it was early in the league but this is getting retarded ????????????
Hello!

In the future write better and coherent posts. I have a hard time making out what this is about.

If you get disconnected it takes some time for your charachter to be completely removed. During which time you can get killed. There's probably the connection keep alive/time to live stuff that has to be dealt with like in any other network service before you are gone.

Nothing you can do about it. It's the same thing in any other game or application.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 26, 2014, 12:28:44 AM
the second time i logged out and when i came back rippp first time i kinda think it was Shaw but today was something special :(
A post regarding this issue can be found https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1149323
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info