Sreiously whats point of no free respects?

I like to try many things. Like want to build a reeve CI shadow maybe one day and switch to a caster life based next day. Such BS you have to spend like 4-6ex to do so buying respects. Whats the point?

It's boring as shit play same build for like even a week. Not only that its even more boring to have to make another character and level 1-90 just to try something else.
Git R Dun!
working for something always feels more rewarding than having it handed to you. Something this generation seems to have missed.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I like to try many things. Like want to build a reeve CI shadow maybe one day and switch to a caster life based next day. Such BS you have to spend like 4-6ex to do so buying respects. Whats the point?

It's boring as shit play same build for like even a week. Not only that its even more boring to have to make another character and level 1-90 just to try something else.

I just re roll characters hence why you see my signature having so many IGNs. If I really need to fully respec a build, I will just wait until free respec comes.

1-80 does not take long, 80-90, requires a good amount of grinding. More or less, your build should be done by 80 or less. After that, it is just optimizing.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I reroll too when given opportunity. But gap is too long. Like 4 months. Should be 1 week. Because after a week build is boring to me.
Git R Dun!
Time consuming = difficult = hardcore

Seems to be the trend with this game.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I reroll too when given opportunity. But gap is too long. Like 4 months. Should be 1 week. Because after a week build is boring to me.

No. I disagree completely. The current system is perfect for respecs and regretting.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Your level 8 and 10 in torment, how about making a character CI reave instead of complaining, also you have 2 90+ characters which could of been what two lev 85s or something so whos the fool now.

were those 5 extra points worth it? rofl.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
Man in d2 it was so fucking easy to level god dayum just have your friends rush you and make that new build right away.

Here? It's a fucking chore :_;;;

qq
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

If you can't find a new build without reaching L90 you probably missed a few options.
"
Man in d2 it was so fucking easy to level god dayum just have your friends rush you and make that new build right away.

Here? It's a fucking chore :_;;;

qq

But look at which game you still play. PoE's "tough love" is part of what makes us come back to it time and again.

We could probably all benefit from therapy. :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info