This game needs a "GET OVER HERE!!" Skill.

Seriously just copy d3's barbarian hook skill, would be so epic... LMP, inc proj speed would be good supports

Combo with traps etc

Vs those pesky EA and PA rangers

Vs dual totem casters etc the list goes on

I dont understand why PoE hasnt got this yet come to think of it

Thoughts?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
DutchRudder wrote:
Seriously just copy Brutus' or Kole's grapnel...

Sorry, just had to fix that; still an interesting suggestion.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Enduring Cry is supposed to taunt enemies (it says so on the tooltip) which would be similar to a "get over here" ability if it worked anything like other games. Vaal Cyclone also pulls enemies toward you, but yeah, it would be nice if there were something more to the point that you're suggesting.
One could use Whirling Blades, Leap Slam, or Lightning Warp to go to the target in the meantime.
"
Natharias wrote:
One could use Whirling Blades, Leap Slam, or Lightning Warp to go to the target in the meantime.

So youre trashing this suggestion for no reason?
Brutus/Kole grappling hook? Eh, I'd rather make it a new kind of weapon, but it sounds awesome.

PS!
"GET OVER HERE!" dual totem!
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:
Brutus/Kole grappling hook? Eh, I'd rather make it a new kind of weapon, but it sounds awesome.

PS!
"GET OVER HERE!" dual totem!

Well, they do give us more gems with boss/unique mob skills so eventually i do demand to see the grappling hook as a gem as well. Either keep boss skills for bosses or go all out and give us all boss skills.
"
"
Natharias wrote:

0/10 troll, Dirk.

I'm disappointed. You used to be able to troll well.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
"
Natharias wrote:

0/10 troll, Dirk.

I'm disappointed. You used to be able to troll well.

Im not trolling, you are, you are half troll and half good at actually articulating yourself.

You know it doesnt hurt to just not comment on a suggestion if its good because this one is, there are bad ones you can troll and trash, go there.
"
Im not trolling, you are, you are half troll and half good at actually articulating yourself.

You know it doesnt hurt to just not comment on a suggestion if its good because this one is, there are bad ones you can troll and trash, go there.

...and how am I trolling?

"
Natharias wrote:

They wanted something to bring a target to them, but don't have it. But there are things that can move them to the target, that they can use in the mean time.

Drop the shit Dirk. You're getting way out of hand. Not to mention, off topic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info