Maps or should I say "no maps"

Sites where you can buy, real money, maps must be paying off ggg /s or am I?

Last edited by BINARYGOD on Dec 22, 2014, 4:32:33 AM
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
Sites where you can buy, real money, maps must be paying off ggg /s or am I?

Actually Chris himself generates items (something like: get.item.exalted(500) or get.item.shavronnes_wrappings in the chat) and sells them via RMT :D You think you can make profit just from cosmetic transactions? :)

I'm just sarcastic, not trying to invent any conspiracy theory or so :))
Last edited by walentaz on Dec 22, 2014, 6:54:11 AM
"
walentaz wrote:
It is nerfed.

No.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I ran out of 68s. That is not a joke.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
It's funny how some would repeat their "RNG" mantra even if the whole leagues would run out of maps. Also these people have nothing to back up their "drop rates are not nerfed" claim except 1) there was no such thing in the patch notes and 2) RNG (something they rarely even seem to understand, it's just a magic word that solves all such issues).

I don't know for certain if the map drops have been nerfed or not but at the moment it seems more likely solution than RNG. Streamers are running lower maps than before and generally seem to have smaller map pools. Everyone I play with (or chat in game) is having worse map drops than before (regardless if they're SC or HC players).

For the past couple of leagues I've run low maps white (started transmuting around 69 or 70) and it's always taken me pretty quickly to 72+ maps. Before 66 & 67 maps used to drop multiple maps almost every time but now the average is closer to 1 (very rough estimation and excluding Cartographers).

My Bloodlines character is level 82. Highest maps I've run are 2(?) 70's. I have 4x68, 1x69, 1x70 and 1x71 left. Unlike before I've been transmuting 67+ maps (not rolling as good maps as I did in OB but somewhat decent still). There have been multiple 3+ map series without a single drop and before they were very rare. I've probably got no more than five +2 maps this league.

The RNG people fail to realize that while not being able to get to 75+ this early in the league is something that could be explained with RNG the fact that the number of entry level maps has diminished from earlier leagues is not. 66's and 67's have been raining upon us ever since the release but now transition from 66 to 67 took more than one day of mapping.
The map drop is now really awful, its just a ******* reality.

I dont care if GGG want nerf the drop rate and if they want a currency sink like it was before. If they want us to use alch/chisel for 69/70 lvl, its fine for me.

But holy shit ! GGG JUST SAY IT !

We have now a whole economy fucked up just because of the ninja drop rate of maps.

And its just terrible.
"
kuukkeli wrote:
Also these people have nothing to back up their "drop rates are not nerfed" claim except 1) there was no such thing in the patch notes and 2) RNG (something they rarely even seem to understand, it's just a magic word that solves all such issues).

If you claim something has changed, you have to prove it :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

If you claim nothing has changed, you have to prove it :)
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
kuukkeli wrote:
Also these people have nothing to back up their "drop rates are not nerfed" claim except 1) there was no such thing in the patch notes and 2) RNG (something they rarely even seem to understand, it's just a magic word that solves all such issues).

if you dont have ANYTHING to say, how about you just do not post?

A large portion of the playerbase can't sustain level 73 maps, intended or not.
nobody cares if you think it's not that way or if you don't have the problem.

i pity anyone who has to enter a tunnel map after levelling to level 80 (in this case i am included)

while the progression in ramage was too easy, now it is to the point of being unfun and thus not really healthy for the leagues. people will quit over this problem. a big part of those would normally quit in 5 weeks anyway, but it does definetely matter if they leave in 5 weeks or next week.
"
SVD wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
kuukkeli wrote:

if you dont have ANYTHING to say, how about you just do not post?

A large portion of the playerbase can't sustain level 73 maps, intended or not.
nobody cares if you think it's not that way or if you don't have the problem.

i pity anyone who has to enter a tunnel map after levelling to level 80 (in this case i am included)

while the progression in ramage was too easy, now it is to the point of being unfun and thus not really healthy for the leagues. people will quit over this problem. a big part of those would normally quit in 5 weeks anyway, but it does definetely matter if they leave in 5 weeks or next week.

Nobody can prove anything, factually they added carto box and double buffed drop rates + added in map mods that were mandatory in rolling higher maps baked into the map itself.

People still bitching every patch that they "nerfed map drop rates".
It's like a week at most for the new league and people already want to perma substain 78 maps and hit level 100 ultra fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info