Maps or should I say "no maps"

"
goetzjam wrote:
No documented change for map drops, but you shouldn't expect 77-78 maps and to sustain them this early into the league unless you either

a) get really lucky on map drops

or

b) get a lucky cartobox

77-78's are suppose to be a "treat" not something you can easily sustain and at your level you still can progress fairly quickly with 72ish+

Its not easy to get 78 drop from a 69 map, only Havoc can manage that.

My point is I dont even get up t0 73 maps at level 85, imagine how many low maps I played to get that far !
49% Motherfucker
51% Son of a Bitch
And how is a 78 map a treat ?

at level 93 you get give or take 1 % xp from a 78, so about 75 or more is needed to level up !

Thats not a treat thats a must !

49% Motherfucker
51% Son of a Bitch

It's RNG being RNG.

Like if you think they did something by all means okay whatever, If that's the case then I'll believe that walrus can fucking fly and try to mate with birds.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 18, 2014, 11:26:53 PM
then you are pretty high bro
49% Motherfucker
51% Son of a Bitch
no offense but something is going on here
49% Motherfucker
51% Son of a Bitch
Well then the community will devour you -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

=)

Well....

If it was just me and lets say the rest of the guild got their maps, then I would just say...

omg I have so bad RNG.

But nobody I know gets any map drops that is good or even decent.

When I play PoE I allways have a stream open in the background, like listening to a radio channel.. and most of them complain about the same thing. They dont get the maps !

Some of them even say it out loud, map drops is nerfed.

Im no expert like those crazy ppl in hardcore, they are far better players then me, but im expert enough to figure out that something is going on with map drops.

I started this thread to feel out if more people felt the same thing, and so far only the true believers has responded that there is no nerf going on..

Ill keep on being stubborn for a while..

49% Motherfucker
51% Son of a Bitch
"
Aenona wrote:
"

=)

Well....

If it was just me and lets say the rest of the guild got their maps, then I would just say...

omg I have so bad RNG.

But nobody I know gets any map drops that is good or even decent.

When I play PoE I allways have a stream open in the background, like listening to a radio channel.. and most of them complain about the same thing. They dont get the maps !

Some of them even say it out loud, map drops is nerfed.

Im no expert like those crazy ppl in hardcore, they are far better players then me, but im expert enough to figure out that something is going on with map drops.

I started this thread to feel out if more people felt the same thing, and so far only the true believers has responded that there is no nerf going on..

Ill keep on being stubborn for a while..

Don't worry, I've also noticed a real dip in map quality. I'm struggling to find maps over 66 currently in Bloodlines. I'm level 73 and I've found a grand total of two 68s and about 4 67s. None of them are dropping equivalent or higher maps when I run them.

There's definitely been a nerf. I get that it's only been a week but it's never been this hard to get above 66 maps in the past for me. I shudder to think about how long it'll take me to find a 70 or higher...
You are not really meant to keep leveling past 90. If you do, you are a glutton for punishment.
RNG is RNG. l2RNG.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info