Dat HC + SC

My sides are in outer orbit. I'm not compassionate enough to care about this lol.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
*Looks at my own signature*

oh... I'm *that* guy :D
Do hc players even trashtalk sc players still?

What year is this.
If people just do whatever they like we don't need discussions like this. If people want to be elitist, just ignore them, you're having way more fun with your way of playing than they claim things have to be played 'their' way.
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
Do hc players even trashtalk sc players still?

What year is this.

You didnt even phrase it as a question but the answer will always be: 1982
"
Such a hate bait thread...

It may have been B8, but I got no H8. You got that M8? More at 8.
Last edited by BackwoodsS on Dec 19, 2014, 12:36:35 PM
I started to play HC with bloodlines (which is probably one of the easier HC leagues).

Unfortunatly I got my first marauder moved to Standard at 63, so I had to start a new one.
Didn't cry, wasn't too angry, "got to accept it and move on".

Gameplay in HC isn't that different imho, only if you like to yolo or "zergrush" content in SC, that's obviously not the best idea in HC.
I'll probably not get to higher maps as I know how bad I am playing, there will always be a short period of "brainfart gameplay" from my side that will get me killed, I don't even need screen freezes or other damage spikes for this. ;)

About the whole "HC vs SC" thing... I don't care.
I don't treat someone with more "respect" because he has a highlevel HC char (or a highlevel char at all), same as I don't care about obscenely geared chars in SC.
It's just a game, and even if you are more successful than others playing it, does it really matter in the end?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
I started to play HC with bloodlines (which is probably one of the easier HC leagues).

Unfortunatly I got my first marauder moved to Standard at 63, so I had to start a new one.
Didn't cry, wasn't too angry, "got to accept it and move on".

Gameplay in HC isn't that different imho, only if you like to yolo or "zergrush" content in SC, that's obviously not the best idea in HC.
I'll probably not get to higher maps as I know how bad I am playing, there will always be a short period of "brainfart gameplay" from my side that will get me killed, I don't even need screen freezes or other damage spikes for this. ;)

About the whole "HC vs SC" thing... I don't care.
I don't treat someone with more "respect" because he has a highlevel HC char (or a highlevel char at all), same as I don't care about obscenely geared chars in SC.
It's just a game, and even if you are more successful than others playing it, does it really matter in the end?

Yeah, the only difference i see is the rush vs no rush thing. Otherwise HC is just like SC. And unlike in other arpgs where HC chars are gone, time invested is being thrown away, i can just keep my build and char and keep playing. Not with the gear i put in the stash for it but at least i know the time invested isnt thrown away time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info